Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Slipknot
Slipknot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Slipknot (Audio CD)
This was a christmas pressie for my son and he is thoroughly pleased with it. So am I as it keeps him busy and stops him asking me stupid questions :)

Vol.3 - The Subliminal Verses
Vol.3 - The Subliminal Verses

Iowa
Iowa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Iowa (Audio CD)

Come What(Ever) May
Come What(Ever) May

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Come What(Ever) May (Audio CD)

All Hope Is Gone
All Hope Is Gone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: All Hope Is Gone (Audio CD)

Antennas To Hell
Antennas To Hell

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Antennas To Hell (Audio CD)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Decision I have ever made on Amazon, 21 Feb. 2013
Cambridge Sciences and Android Tablets UK operate from the same address which begs the question why are they trying to appear as 2 separate companies. The spec was fantastic and the price reasonable to, however when it turned up, I charged for 6 hours as per recommendation and come the grand switch on, low and behold, totally dead. Read some other reviews with concern at this point with regard to customer service. Organised return of faulty goods for replacement and just to be safe sent by special deliver as this covers loss/damage during transit (£24.50). No problem I thought as seller indicates that any delivery costs incurred will be reimbursed. Anyway after doing all the chasing I finally received a replacement. No surprise at this point to find the replacement covered in fingerprints and having a chip in the middle of the display (Quite obviously 2nd Hand). Organise yet another return, this time for refund of original amount plus the now 2 x £24.50 for return costs. Have now received refund of original cost of unit, however was then advise they would not honour the return costs over and above the original delivery cost from Amazon. This to date has been the single worst on-line transaction I have ever made. If I could have given a -star I would have.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2013 6:59 PM GMT

New Mens Famour Fur Furry Cooler Ankle Boots Slippers Size 7 8 9 10 11 12 Small Medium Large, Beige, Large 11/12
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb. 2013
My son wont take these off when lounging round the house, I have to be honest I would consider wearing myself but fear the wife might nick them off me.