Profile for Amazon buyer. > Reviews

Amazon buyer.

Doc McStuffins Big Book of Boo Boo's
Doc McStuffins Big Book of Boo Boo's

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small ....., 15 Dec 2014
Ordered this on Friday 12th dec 2014 delivered Monday morning 15th dec . Super quick delivery service ! Doc book cute but small not many pages no doubt my daughter will have it all filled in within minutes LOL good if you get it at a good price £4.97 I purchased this for .

My Little Pony Feature Rainbow Dash
My Little Pony Feature Rainbow Dash
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars TRY AND GET IT AT A BARGAIN !, 21 Nov 2014
Purchased this on 14th nov 2014 . Came before expected , packaged well . Great item ! Only reason I have gave this 4* is because it's to put in with my 4 year old daughters christmas . This seems very very popular with little girls at the mo! On every advert I have seen . I had this in my "amazon basket " for over a week as a friend told me that the price varies every day . the day before I bought it , was £20.98. The day after £10.99 !! How can they do that ???? Like to rip off parents at Christmas . There are sellers on eBay trying to flock this toy off at 40 odd pound ££££££.

Glad I bought it when I did my daughter will be very happy with it great toy!

Heavenly Feet Blizzard Earth 40
Heavenly Feet Blizzard Earth 40
Offered by Westwoods Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE'S!!!!!!, 6 Nov 2014
Don't know why there hasent been any reviews on these boots there gorgeous ! Great price at £49.99 very similar to fly london boots but half the price ! Really comfy and trendy with the solid wedge . I am in between size 6 and 7. But went for the 7 so I have room if I want to wear thick socks . Great quick delivery

Disney Princess Birthday Card - Daughter
Disney Princess Birthday Card - Daughter
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess birthday card ., 29 Oct 2014
5 stars !

Sleep-In Rollers Hair Styling Rollers with Drawstring Bag Pack of 20 Pink
Sleep-In Rollers Hair Styling Rollers with Drawstring Bag Pack of 20 Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE!!!, 29 Oct 2014
Absolute rubbish ! Do not spend your money on these ! Waste of time and money . I have long thick hair - dosent work . My friend has long thin hair - dosent work . Tried on short hair - dosent work makes hair look like you have just woke up ! Not even worth charity BIN .

Hunter Orig Glitter Kids Wellington Boot
Hunter Orig Glitter Kids Wellington Boot
Price: £33.15 - £55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE A MUST HAVE !!!!!, 29 Oct 2014
I bought my daughter these in the navy glitter . They are stunning on , well packaged and comes with dust bag too . Very trendy and got them at £34 bargain ! Picture does not do these justice ! Worth spending money on these :-)

Please Don't Take My Baby
Please Don't Take My Baby
by Cathy Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book!!!!!, 11 Aug 2014
First time I have ever read one of Cathy glass books and I am hooked! I have just orderd another 3 more and pre orderd "child bride" I am so moved with the story and the ending . It is so well written . As a teenage mum myself I feel so thankful that I have a good family behind me and good support around me . If it wasent for Cathy I dread to think where jade and her daughter would be today .

One of the best books I have ever read 😊

Wrong Time, Wrong Place (Quick Reads 2013)
Wrong Time, Wrong Place (Quick Reads 2013)
by Simon Kernick

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong place , wrong time, 2 Aug 2014
First time I have read one of Simons books , great author , but not for the faint hearted . The ending was very short and brunt . Good twit though!

Kidkraft Princess Vanity and Stool
Kidkraft Princess Vanity and Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess dressing table., 3 Jan 2014
I never write reviews but after buying this and building it all its a must! This is a gorgeous pressie for any princess ! Very sturdy , easy to build . My 4 year old loves it ! Great size will last her a long time.

If you can save a bit and go for this rather than the wee plastics ones you get these days . This will last much longer and it's fabulous

:-)