Profile for giada16 > Reviews

Grisport Unisex-Adult Strap Wellington Boot
Grisport Unisex-Adult Strap Wellington Boot
Price: 15.56 - 19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars RUBBED MY HEELS, 21 July 2014
I have just got around to wearing these for the first time and wore them with long socks and they really rubbed the back of the heels of my feet. When I got home they were red and sore. When I felt inside the boots to see what had caused them to hurt my heels the area at the back of the heel of the boots were very rough and also curved inwards so it is not surprising that they made my feet sore. I would only contemplate wearing them again when it is very cold when I can perhaps wear two pairs of thick socks with them to protect my feet. Anything less than that I feel they would rub my heels again and make them sore. I think they must be poorly designed as I have hunter wellies and cheap alternatives too and have never had this problem with any of the other brands.

Hunter Unisex-Adult Hunter Original Tall Dark Olive Wellington Boot W23499 11 UK
Offered by OutdoorGear Outdoor Experts
Price: 67.54

1.0 out of 5 stars BOTH SAID SIZE 11 BUT ONE FIT WAS AROUND 1CM BIGGER THAN THE OTHER, 17 Jun 2014
Had to return for a refund as although they both said size 11 one foot was much longer in the foot than the other by at least 1cm so basically one foot was equivalent to a size 12 when it said size 11 on the sole

Digihome 500GB SD PVR Set Top Box
Digihome 500GB SD PVR Set Top Box
Offered by DIRECT 4
Price: 69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars GIVEN UP WITH THESE - HAD 4 IN TOTAL AND ALL DIDN'T WORK PROPERLY, 17 Jun 2014
failed to record the programmes that it was set to record, really really really slow at commands often taking several minutes to do the simplest command. I have had a total of 4 of these now from Amazon and they are all as bad as each other and get worse with time. Had to send them all back and have now given up with them. Other review I have now read on here suggests that the software is out of date which is why there are problems with it. I found it impossible to find a way to update the software. I also have the lower memory version (silver colour) in another room of the house which has worked fine but totally different to this one. Unless you are looking for something extremely slow and very unreliable then I would not buy this.

5.0 Touch Screen WinCE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/ FM/TF/Europe Map (4GB)+British Standard

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of time, 18 Aug 2013
I will start by saying that I was grateful that the seller refunded me but the item took a month to arrive and I spent around 7 hours trying to work out how to use the apps as there were no decent instructions/trouble shooting guide. It turned out my time was totally wasted as the item was faulty. First the navigation worked, then on first use the sound went, then on the return journey it wouldn't work at all and I was lucky to find my way home again as I was in a totally unfamiliar location miles from my new home in a new county. The sync did not work with my computer either and I couldn't use any of the other apps but I only realised this after the other faults occurred as without a decent instruction manual you can't work out if you are doing something wrong or if the item is faulty. I was sooooo frustrated that I had to wait soooo long for this to arrive and that I had to spend soooo long trying to work out how to use it when all the time it was faulty - all at a time when I really needed to use it and did not have 7 hours to spare to try to get it going. The seller did refund me though. I would say without decent instructions this might be hard to use if you are not really good with gadgets as it wasn't straightforward at all - in my case made worse by the fact it was faulty. I tried to search online for more instructions/trouble shooting guide for the apps but there was nothing which I find ridiculous for a technical piece of kit. Furthermore, the problems I encountered seem to be very common judging by the feedback comments I have read on here. All in all a REALLY frustrating experience.