Profile for Mrs. Fiona jarvis > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Fiona jarvis

Mrs. Fiona jarvis "FMJ" (Hertfordshire. England)

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6s Battery Case [Apple MFi Certified] Anker Ultra Slim Extended Battery Case for iPhone 6 (2014) / iPhone 6s (2015) (4.7 inch) with 2850mAh Capacity / 120% Extra Battery (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great charging case., 27 April 2016
Great case and provides fantastic additional battery power. I now don't have to worry when out and phone is at 30% as press the button on the back and it charges back up. Snug fit to phone making it only slightly longer. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is I'd have liked it to use an iPhone charger and the case does make it extra heavy but not enough to stop me buying again.

Fisherpant Fisherman Pant ** PURPLE ** Pants Yoga Wrap Sport Thailand Thai Long
Fisherpant Fisherman Pant ** PURPLE ** Pants Yoga Wrap Sport Thailand Thai Long
Offered by Silk Beauty UK

4.0 out of 5 stars one size pant fits all, 22 Sept. 2013
i love my fisherman pants- they are very comfy and a light material. Only reason I gave 4 stars was due to the fact that when washing them they have to go in on their own otherwise you'll dye your other items- even managed to turn grey to a purple hint of grey

HomeStore-Global Outdoor Cover (Large Size) for Bistro Patio set OR round table in Grey - Thick and high-quality Polyester Canvas , All-weather resistant and anti-humidity (Large)
Offered by Homestore Global

5.0 out of 5 stars quality garden furniture cover, 4 Sept. 2013
this is a great quality product. i had to replace our cover which had worn through and let water in over last winter and thought this looked a good product. I was not disappointed- this is a thick quality product that fits the table well, The air vent ensures that it does not get condensation underneath. They grey colour is smart and it has neat handles to help remove it and ties at the bottom incase its windy. Great cover worth every penny and has lasted well so far.

Fisherpant Fisherman Pant ** DARKBLUE ** Pants Yoga Wrap Sport Thailand Thai Long
Offered by Silk Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain pants, 4 Sept. 2013
I love thai fisherman pants- very comfy and great for the hot summer. The one size fits all is great and they fit well.These are definitely a bargain, my only comment is make sure you wash them on their own as they are not colourfast at all.

iPhone SE Case, Celicious Slender T Transparent Back Cover Case for Apple iPhone SE / iPhone 5s - 3D Air Bubbles
Offered by TechDecor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 3 Sept. 2013
This fits my iphone 5 perfectly and love the bubble design- allows the white of the phone to be seen but just looks a bit different. It also came with a screen protector and cloth- what better value for money! protects my phone and looks great.

Bon Voyage Travel Wallet
Bon Voyage Travel Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely travel wallet, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Bon Voyage Travel Wallet (Apparel)
I bought this as a gift and when it arrived I actually wanted to keep it for myself! Its so different with the design and looks stylish. Its well made and has ample space for all your travel documents. The person I bought it for loved it. Im thinking of just ordering one myself as its a lot better than my current boring black travel wallet. I'd defiantly purchase again.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars average cover, 10 April 2013
Whilst this was not expensive it cracked very quickly for me at the side and so I had to replace it. The design is stylish and it looked good with my white iPhone, however the design means the 'birds nest' idea can get dirty. I have bought in- expensive cases before which have lasted really well but this didn't.

Goodlife Bottle Stainless Steel BPA Free (Purple, 1000ML)
Goodlife Bottle Stainless Steel BPA Free (Purple, 1000ML)
Offered by Alkaline Life

5.0 out of 5 stars cool water all day, 10 April 2013
I was recommended this bottle by a friend and it has not disappointed. Its not cheap to buy but I wanted something that would last a long time and also was environmentally friendly. The purple colour is striking and the bottle does exactly as it says it does. I take mine to work having refrigerated water over night and it stays cool throughout the day. Its a great quality and easy to clean.

Lovarzi Womens Scarf Butterfly Silver & Black - Women's Scarfs - Ladies Winter Pashmina Long Scarves
Offered by LOVARZI

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pashmina, 1 Feb. 2013
I bought this for a friends birthday as she loves butterflies. It was a lovely pashmina that she wears regularly - the different shades of grey enable you to wear it with just about anything.

Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail Running Shoes
Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail Running Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Salomon shoes are brilliant, 29 Mar. 2012
I have been a fan of Salomon shoes for some time. I bought my first pair in Austria after seeing so many people wearing them as a general all purpose shoe throughout the ski season. I have hiked in this shoe and it was very comfortable and gave me good grip on the ground. This is a great progression from my first pair-slimmer to look at with great support underfoot. The ortho footbed is a bonus and I've never had sore feet after hiking or running in them, its light in weight and the pull tie system that they have on these shoes is brilliant-never again do your laces come undone! they are quick to get on and off. They look just as great with a pair of jeans as they do running tights.Worn in all weathers and my feet have remained dry. A great investment you won't regret

Page: 1 | 2