Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kobwa(TM) Pink/White Polka Dot Flex Gel TPU Case Cover fit for the New Samsung Galaxy S4/IV i9500 With Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR
Price: 1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 4 July 2014
Amazing price and fits perfectly. Will buy again from this company.

Sure Women Maximum Protection Sensitive Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant Cream - 45 ml
Price: 4.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Aching muscles, 4 July 2014
This doesn't keep me as dry as I'd like but that wasn't the issue. I had aching muscles in my armpit a few days after use. Thinking it was due to something else I took a break and tried again and again. Same result. Not sure what chemical is causing this reaction.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 8 Dec 2013
I liked this story despite the annoying heroine, and am intrigued by the threads that have been set up for future books.

The Bane (The Eden Trilogy Book 1)
The Bane (The Eden Trilogy Book 1)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 10 Sep 2013
But the execution could have been a little better. I felt like the emotional depth of the characters was missing at times, and the love triangle was tiresome. However, I was very keen on the heroine and enjoyed the idea of the Bane. Furthermore the world building was well done, and the secondary characters were interesting, if briefly used.

The Remaining: Refugees
The Remaining: Refugees

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the next!, 30 May 2013
Wow, how much do I love Lee? I want the next book right now darn it! Compelling, engaging, and utterly unputdownable.

The Remaining: Aftermath
The Remaining: Aftermath

4.0 out of 5 stars It continues, 29 May 2013
Lee is fast becoming one of my favourite heroes. Book two picked up straight after book one, and once again I finished it in one sitting. Book three downloaded and ready to go.

The Remaining
The Remaining

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving this, 29 May 2013
This review is from: The Remaining (Kindle Edition)
This book was a great start to the series. I read it in one sitting and immediately downloaded the next.

The Martian
The Martian

4.0 out of 5 stars It built, 8 May 2013
This review is from: The Martian (Kindle Edition)
It took me a little while to get into this but I am so glad I preserved. This is a cracking little book and I really enjoyed it.

Extinction Point (Extinction Point series Book 1)
Extinction Point (Extinction Point series Book 1)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was well written, well conceived, and beautifully executed.

I find myself eager to know what will happen to Emily and Thor. Bring on book 2!

Guess How Much I Love You Daughter Birthday Card
Guess How Much I Love You Daughter Birthday Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Mar 2013
Quite a cute little card. Good thickness, picture was very clear and perfect for a Guess How Much I Love You fan. Really quick delivery also.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3