Profile for P. J. rowlands > Reviews

Content by P. J. rowlands

P. J. rowlands "pennyjr45" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
The No Sugar Recipe Book
The No Sugar Recipe Book
by David Gillespie

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good recipe book for sugar addicts..every recipe a good one., 20 Aug. 2014
So far ive tried the coconut cocoa bars and the christmas cupcakes and they are delicious. Im a week into sugar free eating and this book is making it an easy ride. Ive lost 2lbs this week without trying at all. recipes are easy to follow and the dextrose (beer making sugar) is easy to get hold of and cheap. I got mine from my local Wilko store.

From Anxiety to Meltdown: How Individuals on the Autism Spectrum Deal with Anxiety, Experience Meltdowns, Manifest Tantrums, and How You Can Intervene Effectively
by Deborah Lipsky

2.0 out of 5 stars Yawn., 29 July 2014
Sorry but this bored me rigid ,not at all what i expected.

Clean N Tidy Cat Silhouette Litter Tray and Rim, 50 cm
Clean N Tidy Cat Silhouette Litter Tray and Rim, 50 cm
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
After using the basic litter trays ive found this a godsend.No mess at all,nothing flips over the side.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy purchase., 29 July 2014
Brilliant quality,crisp and strong with colours that dont fade with washing.

Queen of Denmark
Queen of Denmark

5.0 out of 5 stars To be played loud when angry., 29 July 2014
This review is from: Queen of Denmark (MP3 Download)
A great angry song for when my other half pisses me off :)

Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
by Karyl McBride

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it and weep..then rise up like a Phoenix...its not you..its her., 29 July 2014
Im half way through reading this book and ive opened up like a chrysalis! Ive cried so hard and i feel so sad, yet so happy that FINALLY i know that im not...and never was..." a stupid,lazy,fat slut'.Im 56 and all my life ive searched for the possible mental illness my Mum might have,or was this normal? My siblings and i grew up with a Mother whos constant 'illnesses' meant that in stead of a bike or a doll, we prayed for her to be cured from her agony.We cooked and cleaned and suffered thrashings for every real or imagined crime.I used to ask my friends if their Mums were like this. I have never been cuddled or adored as only a Mother can do,my heart still yearns for what ive never had.My Mum sits in a nursing home and still behaves the same..but now ive read this..ITS OVER...im a nice person...im lovable.Read this it WILL help but it WILL open it all up again. I can cope now and maybe even forgive.

Heavy Duty Steel 3 Step Ladder Portable Compact Folding Metal Stepladder Stool
Heavy Duty Steel 3 Step Ladder Portable Compact Folding Metal Stepladder Stool
Offered by Unique Tips

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect when you cant manage a chair., 29 Jan. 2014
I bought these steps because i injured my knee last summer and find standing on a chair too much pressure.Taking smaller steps up is safer and not painful.Ive found that keeping theses folded and slipped into a corner upstairs alot more convenient than getting a chair from downstairs as well.At 5' 2" i constantly need to get help to get items from the top of the wardrobe or to take curtains down,with these i can just open them up,do what needs doing and remain independant.I should think these would be ideal for someone elderly and infirm.The steps are very strong and sturdy too as im no lightweight!

Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Navy, 4 UK (M)/5 UK (W)
Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Navy, 4 UK (M)/5 UK (W)

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes ive ever owned., 29 Jan. 2014
Comfy,waterproof and washable.I now have multiple pairs of crocs as i love them.I have bunions and wearing these means theres no pressure on them at all.

O'Neill Women's Akemi Superfleece
O'Neill Women's Akemi Superfleece

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing wrong!, 17 Jan. 2012
This is a gorgeous jacket and would be well worth the money,that is if the sizing was correct.I'm a 16 to 18 and after reading the review about size,i bought the very largest and there was a 4 ins gap right down the front!

A Catholic Woman's Book of Days
A Catholic Woman's Book of Days
by Amy Welborn

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift., 6 Oct. 2009
I bought two copies of this book to give to my sponsers when i became a Catholic and i was so delighted with the contents i bought one for myself.I keep it at the side of my bed and read a page a day,i find it inspirational and sometimes very comforting.

Page: 1 | 2