Profile for EandEmum85 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Orchard Toys Monster Bingo
Orchard Toys Monster Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Monster Bingo (Toy)
Got this for my sons 4th birthday and he hasn't stopped playing it. He loves it!

12 jungle animal temperary transfer tattoos
12 jungle animal temperary transfer tattoos
Offered by Pick2Drop

2.0 out of 5 stars Good tattoos, 21 Dec. 2014
I ordered these jungle themed tattoos for my sons jungle themed party, but unfortunately they sent me butterfly ones instead. Although I didn't mind as my daughters birthday falls in the same month so just used them for her instead! Tattoos worked well :-)

Inflatable Green Frog 39cm - Great scene setter
Inflatable Green Frog 39cm - Great scene setter
Offered by Buy Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 21 Dec. 2014
I brought these for my sons 4th birthday which was jungle themed. They're a lot bigger then I thought they'd be and looked great around the garden. Very happy with them.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
My children (ages 9 and 4) absolutely love this game. It's amazing, so many levels and always new things to do. Even I play it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 21 Dec. 2014
Brought for my daughters IPod for Christmas so not used yet, but looks lovely and know she'll love it.

Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illistrations, 16 Sept. 2013
I brought this for my 7 year old daughter and she loves it! I've read it to her twice and shes read it herself once. Its long but interesting so kept her attention. My daughter loves to read and enjoyed this book. Also I like that's shes learning whilst reading :-) This bibles written in a child friendly way and the beautiful pictures made it even better.

Bugzz Umbrella PVC Clear - Pony
Bugzz Umbrella PVC Clear - Pony
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for horse mad children!, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bugzz Clear PVC Umbrella (Luggage)
Got this for my daughter who absolutely loves anything pink, or with horses! So this suited her perfectly! Love that its dome shaped as helps to keep more of them dry also stops the umbrella blowing inside out! Also like that its clear, makes it easier to see the child and the child to see out. Very pleased with this product.

Silver Coloured Horse Necklace
Silver Coloured Horse Necklace
Offered by Crystal Innovation LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for little horse lovers, 16 Sept. 2013
I got my horse mad 7 year old this and she loved it! Good price, and suitable for children :-)

2 Metres of 10mm width Double Faced Satin Ribbon - Choose from 22 Colours (Fuchsia)

4.0 out of 5 stars Used in the hair!, 16 Sept. 2013
Brought this to put in my daughters hair. managed to cut it into 4 bits off ribbon. I use it to girly up my daughters hair when shes got pigtails or a ponytail. Very cute.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 16 Sept. 2013
Its not often I don't like what I buy, but sadly this wasn't a good quality product. We got this for our daughter to wear to a fancy dress party, she loved it! We liked it at first although could tell it was cheap. We only needed it for one night, sadly after a couple hours the belt ripped. But it was the belt we had been worried about. We luckily only needed the outfit for that one party, just a shame it broke, as could have kept in just in case another party came up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3