Profile for EandEmum85 > Reviews

Content by EandEmum85

EandEmum85

Page: 1 | 2
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 6 Jan 2013
Choose this book as I had heard great reviews. Turned out they were right. Film followed the books storyline really well. Usually you find lots of things missing in films that were in the book. Very much looking forward to starting the next book :-)

Burglar Bill (Picture Puffin)
Burglar Bill (Picture Puffin)
by Allan Ahlberg
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic book!, 25 Nov 2012
Brought this for my daughter as I remembered it fondly from my childhood. Very happy to say she loves it too. Great book.

Vax C89-P6-B Power 6  Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P6-B Power 6 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 64.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product!, 25 Nov 2012
I had such good hopes for this product.... I was so very wrong.
I purchased this hoover thinking because of it being a well known name it would work. I read reviews on it and most were bad, but I decided to ignore them and give it a go. I should have listened. After a week or so it stopped hoovering up most things. It gets blocked very easily and even when you unblock it the lights still on and its still saying its blocked. Its such a mission using it as the suctions so bad you have to keep holding it still over the area to get it to suck it up.
Very dissappointed.

Barbie Fairies and Mermaids: Flower n' Flutter Fairy Barbie Doll
Barbie Fairies and Mermaids: Flower n' Flutter Fairy Barbie Doll
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any Barbie fan!, 25 Nov 2012
My daughter loved this when this came! As usual another beautiful Barbie product. My daughter likes the way you can decorate the wings with flowers. Would say this is a perfect gift for any girl who loves Barbie or Fairies!

CartaMundi Four Assorted Kids Card Games - Farmyard Donkey, Happy Families, Jungle Snap & Pairs On Wheels
Offered by K Direct
Price: 3.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Good party bag idea, 25 Nov 2012
I ordered this set off well known cards to go in party bags. Felt they were a good idea, and the kids seem to agree! Good way to introduce children to some classic card games :-)

The Worst Princess
The Worst Princess
by Anna Kemp
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Worst Princess (Paperback)
I purchased this for my daughters 7th birthday. She loved it. It makes a change to read a different princess story, one where the lead girl doesnt want to be a typical "perfect" princess.

Waterproof Picnic Rug
Waterproof Picnic Rug
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 5.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Waterproof Picnic Rug
Bought this to use for an indoor teddy bears picnic for my sons 2d birthday, did the job! Looks good and will be handy to use in the summer for picnics as it folds away, so easy to take out.

Dancing Doodles (Doodle Books)
Dancing Doodles (Doodle Books)
by Nellie Ryan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for girls :-), 25 Nov 2012
Bought this as a gift for my daughters friends 7th birthday. Its a lovely colouring book perfect for girls. I like the fact theres more to do then just colouring, like you have to finish off the pictures and design parts. Makes it more interesting for older children. I've ordered another one from this set of colouring books for my 7 yr old daughter for christmas, which I know she'll love! :-)

MAGNETIC TRAVEL SNAKES AND LADDERS
MAGNETIC TRAVEL SNAKES AND LADDERS
Offered by Simply Direct ltd
Price: 2.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel fun, 28 Aug 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Got this for my daughter to take on a long train journey with us. its great because of its size (easy to fit in a handbag), plus magnectic. Great product that my 6 year old daughter really enjoys. Plays it at home too.

Page: 1 | 2