Profile for R Khan > Reviews

R Khan

Philips Senseo HD7814 Black Coffee Machine
Philips Senseo HD7814 Black Coffee Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent coffee, 3 May 2014
I brought this as a house warming gift, and it makes fab coffee... In fact it's great value for money!

HP 301XL - Print cartridge - 1 x black - 480 pages
HP 301XL - Print cartridge - 1 x black - 480 pages
Offered by Global Ape

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, 3 May 2014
It's slightly below the average price you'd expect to pay in shops. Arrived promptly, however was missing the original HP packaging, but it is a genuine HP cartridge. My printer had no issues with it, and it is still currently going strong.
If you can be organised and order a few of these in advance the saving is worth it. Free delivery doesn't put you out of pocket, and you'll save around £3/4 per cartridge from the RRP.

Kamikaze Gear Kinect Camera TV and Wall Mount (Xbox 360)
Kamikaze Gear Kinect Camera TV and Wall Mount (Xbox 360)
Offered by Eliware

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, 8 Feb 2013
Arrived on time, packaged very professionally. Very sturdy and of good quality.
We were unsure whether we'd need a tv clip or wall mountable bracket for our new Kinnect. This was the best choice, as you get the option of both for your money. Our tv is mounted on the wall, and so this offered the best choice!!
Would definitely recommend...

Le Toy Van Honeybake Oven and Hob Role-Play
Le Toy Van Honeybake Oven and Hob Role-Play
Offered by Cost Cutters UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A very Good Buy, 20 Nov 2012
I would highly recommend this!! I wasn't initially sure whether to go ahead with this particular kitchen after having read the reviews, but I'm so glad that I did!!
My three year old loves it (as do her older brothers)
It arrived in a beautiful box, ready assembled, we just had to screw on the oven handle, and it was ready to go. it really was the perfect birthday present for my daughter, and she's already had many many hours of play with it.
Unlike some other reviews, it is of good sturdy quality, and has been played with rather roughly on some occasions (by my older boys) and its still as good as new! No chips and dents or anything, despite the fact that it's already had a couple of tumbles onto the floor!!

I think that Le Toy Van have addressed some of the negative feedback, and have now got a splendid toy, that not only looks good, but is very well made. I'm only disappointed that we didn't have a pizza included in ours (but that wasn't mentioned in the contents list on the box, even though it was included in the Amazon description) but we had other play food instead.

If you're uncertain whether to go for this, I would urge that you do!! It truly has been improved!