Profile for K. 123 > Reviews

Rieker Womens 50564 Mary Jane Flats
Rieker Womens 50564 Mary Jane Flats
Price: £56.00 - £61.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Heels are as pictured. They are not Flats, 10 Aug 2014
These shoes have a heel as pictured, which is what I wanted! I don't understand why they are described as flats? They arrived within a couple of days and fit like a glove very comfy and I have sensitive feet. I bought them in black for work. I didn't give the black ones a 5 * because they are not as decorative as my Rieker Mirjam shoes. Having said that I knew they weren't.The Mirjam style shoe was not available in either blue or black in my size. The red ones look good but would were not suitable for work.

Jamaica Inn (VMC Book 224)
Jamaica Inn (VMC Book 224)

4.0 out of 5 stars The atmosphere builds in this thrilling story set in darkest Cornwall., 25 April 2014
Period thriller. Brilliant gripping read. If you recently watched the TV version the book will fill in the gaps for you.

A Place Called Home: Creating Beautiful Spaces to Call Your Own
A Place Called Home: Creating Beautiful Spaces to Call Your Own
by Jason Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 22 Feb 2014
A series of photos and illustrations, a bit like a catalogue but dreary and very little written detail. Expensive , definitely would not recommend.. Nothing inspiring in it.

Transformers: Mega Colouring and Stickers Set
Transformers: Mega Colouring and Stickers Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good value disappointed, 30 Nov 2013
Not a book just a few sheets of paper, stickers and 4 small colouring pencils. I Could have bought a magazine with a free gift at my newsagent for less money.

BaByliss 2285U Curling Wand
BaByliss 2285U Curling Wand
Offered by Topnotchsales

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use and poor outcome., 13 Feb 2013
I got these given to me for Christmas, probably not from Amazon. I wore the glove on my left hand and held the wand in my right. (I'm right handed). I have fine, mid length hair. I used the wand on sections of my hair. I found it impossible to use them on the back of my head. The result was unruly waves, in parts the waves caused my hair to stick out at right angles, but in an uncontrolled way. Definately a bad hair day look !! I can only think they may be of use if you had another person style your hair and they had had lots of practice using them. Really disappointed ....complete waste of money for anyone who needs to use them independently.

Ornami 18ct Gold Plated Silver Ladies' Multi Charm Bracelet 12g
Ornami 18ct Gold Plated Silver Ladies' Multi Charm Bracelet 12g

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 8 Dec 2011
Was a little unsure about buying this , but the bracelet is lovely and comes in a long gift box . Its looks expensive and is quite chunky . Its a Christmas present for my teenage daughter. I am more than pleased.

Tess [DVD]
Tess [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nastassja Kinski
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scenic film, with a underlying air of catasthrope., 3 Mar 2011
This review is from: Tess [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant film, breathtaking scenery, would have liked to have Dorset or Wiltshire backdrop in keeping with the Wessex theme. Apparently, it was filmed in France. Thought that the leading male characters could have been more handsome, maybe Mr Polanski did not want a more fitting male lead to distract the beautiful young Nastassja Kinksi from his attentions.

Original HP Hewlett Packard 6720S 65W Laptop Adapter / Charger
Original HP Hewlett Packard 6720S 65W Laptop Adapter / Charger
Offered by DTECHUK

5.0 out of 5 stars It fitted my HP6720s laptop perfectly, 22 Oct 2010
Having been sent the wrong charger for my Compaq 6720s from another outlet; I had to order a replacement that actually was compatible. This item was perfect.

Only down side was the postage. Signed for express delivery is expensive but there was no alternative Post and Packaging offered by this supplier.