Profile for MRS M G P MCCARTHY > Reviews

Made in Dagenham [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sally Hawkins
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Great film, sad and funny, mostly right about the details.

The Chambers Crossword Solver's Dictionary
The Chambers Crossword Solver's Dictionary
by Chambers (Ed.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Excellent replacement for my old concise version, which was rather out of date.

Scan 9406 100mm Letter and Number Stencil Kit
Scan 9406 100mm Letter and Number Stencil Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, through ordering in a hurry, I chose ..., 6 July 2014
Unfortunately, through ordering in a hurry, I chose these for their size, without checking what they were made of (my husband wanted metal ones and these are thin plastic), but he still intends to use them, so hopefully they'll do the job OK.

Karrimor Womens Snowdonia Low Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Shoes K485-BRC Brown/Citrus 6.5 UK, 40 EU, 7.5 US

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit my awkward feet!, 2 Mar. 2014
I have trouble finding walking shoes and trainers to fit my wide feet, and these have plenty of room for a good, thick pair of socks. Very pleased.

Roberts RD45 DAB/FM Radio - White
Roberts RD45 DAB/FM Radio - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent radio, 2 Mar. 2014
I bought this radio for my Dad, who has very little eyesight, because it has well separated buttons, to avoid confusion. I added bumpers (bought from the RNIB) to the pre-set buttons, and my Dad has been able to use this unaided, after I set it up for him with his favourite stations. The sound is good and Dad is very happy with it, so we are, too!