Profile for Rebecca Martin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Forever England
Forever England

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable book, 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: Forever England (Kindle Edition)
Forever England follows Terry England as he embarks on an adventure to owning a villa in Spain during his retirement. He finds himself drawn to the more English aspects of it all and decides to find a ‘New Spain’ where he can feel at home. He finds in Aplujarras where he finds love, laughs and a happy life. Forever England is a really entertaining book filled with humour and funny moments. The characters are very much likable as well as being well developed which is one of the great things about this book. This book really lifted my mood with its witty yet genuine humour. I really enjoyed reading it and I would definitely recommend it.

MONEY Mind Tricks: Get Money, Attract Money, Think Money...Tricks that will BLOW your MIND

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Oct 2014
Money Mind Tricks is an insightful informative book all about how attracting money is all in the mindset and encouraging and aiding you to reach that mindset. It also includes other money techniques such as savings and meditation methods which I really enjoy doing.It talks about the law of attraction, which I didn't know much about before but now I feel confident about it and I'm seeing results from some of the LoA methods. I was really impressed by how this book covers such a wide range of methods and really helps you to start to change and improve your life. I would definitely recommend this book.

Bath Pillow - Perfect as Hot Tub Pillow, Spa Pillow, Jacuzzi Pillow, Bathtub Pillow - Organic Eco-friendly PU Foam Filled - with Suction Cups, Waterproof, Available in Black & White Colors - Proven Heart Shape for Extra Firm Neck and Head Support

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Oct 2014
This is a great bath pillow, it provides me with lots of comfort due to its shape and material, and helps to support my neck. The suction cups work really well and stay on my bath unlike some other bath pillows I've tried. I'm really impressed by this product and I would definitely recommend it.

BitCon: The Naked Truth About Bitcoin
BitCon: The Naked Truth About Bitcoin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Oct 2014
BitCon is an honest book describing and telling all about Bitcoin in an in depth way that I think many people should read. It explores the problems of Bitcoin, which is both informative and helpful. It taught me all about Bitcoin without it being too one sided which is what impressed me the most. The author Jeffrey Robinson really highlighted well all the myths and truths of Bitcoin whilst still making it an entertaining read. I would definitely recommend.

Meritropolis
Meritropolis

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed reading, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Meritropolis (Kindle Edition)
As a huge fan of the Hunger Games trilogy, I was eager to start reading Meritropolis and I definitely wasn't disappointed. In Meritropolis everyone is given a score which determines whether they stay In or go Out which I thought was a really interesting idea as it demonstrates a society in which people are judged on their physical ability, health and age, and this alone determines whether they are useful to society or whether they should die. As well as having the theme of judgement running through, the main one is freedom as all of the people are trapped in this way and are forced to comply to the rules, there is no freedom for them. I thought this book was very well written and it really captivated me as a reader. The plot is thrilling and interesting yet also entwines some key problems we have in our societies today but in a more dramatic way. I was really impressed by this book and I would definitely recommend it.

The Sword and the Dragon (The Wardstone Trilogy Book 1)
The Sword and the Dragon (The Wardstone Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed, 3 Oct 2014
The Sword and the Dragon is an exciting fantasy fiction following multiple characters and their individual problems and quests. The one thing that really captivated me was how well written the characters are, each of them being unique and well developed. This book is very much fantasy, which is personally my favourite genre, I guess you could compare M R Mathias to George R R Martin or maybe J R R Tolkien yet he's created a very individual story which is a whole new world of fantasy. I was really impressed by this book and I can't wait to read the next in the series, I would highly recommend this book.

Through the Wildwood (The Legend of Vanx Malic Book 1)
Through the Wildwood (The Legend of Vanx Malic Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable book, 3 Oct 2014
Through the Wildwood is the thrilling first book in the Legend of Vanx Malic series. It is a great introduction into the life of Vanx and the problems he encounters. The great thing about this book is how unique it is from the plot to the characters; this is a fantasy book with a lot of imagination and creativity in it, which I think is great. The author Mathias has created an enthralling story which helps to keep the reader captivated throughout the whole book. I was really impressed by this book and I can’t wait to read ‘Dragon Isle’ the sequel. I would highly recommend this book!

The Many Things I Fear
The Many Things I Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Oct 2014
Jester does it again. More great stories, very chilling and very unpredictable. A nice mix of comedy and horror throughout and one of his better collections i think. i adore these short stories, although for those who have yet to pick up one of his novels, I would suggest you pick up them first.

Twisted
Twisted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
Twisted is a thrilling book following the lives of Natalia, Lena and Julia who decide to leave poverty stricken Ukraine where they have been struggling to get by and move to Luxembourg to sell their bodies for money. Julia struggles to adapt to their new way of life which leads her into a whole new world of trouble and Natalia and Lena must try and save her.
This book is truly gripping and had me captivated from the moment I started reading. The author, Smirnova, has created unique and in-depth characters who you definitely feel compassion and empathy for. It really gave me an insight into the life of prostitution and how they are real people with feelings and emotions.
I was really impressed by this book and I would definitely recommend it!

Fitnessform® FITNESS PRO ZGT 2-IN-1 ELLIPTICAL CROSS TRAINER & EXERCISE BIKE | Delivery to Mainland UK Only
Offered by fit123

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Sep 2014
I bought this piece of equipment to put in the family gym and I was super impressed by the quality of it. It’s a really helpful piece of equipment which can be used as a cross trainer or a bike and has really helped me to focus on strengthening my muscles and improving my legs. I use it every time I have a gym session and find that it’s one of my favourite pieces of equipment to use. One of my favourite things about it is that it includes your speed, distance travelled, calories, time and pulse rate which is really helpful if you’re working towards a goal or you’re just trying to improve each day. I was really impressed by this and I would definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8