Profile for Stella Carrier > Reviews

Content by Stella Carrier
Helpful Votes: 1937

Stella Carrier "luckywoman2078" (Hyattsville, Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Shooting Stars
Shooting Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Abstract Meaning Yet Unique, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Shooting Stars (MP3 Download)
I admit that Shooting Stars by Bag Raiders is another song where I forgot whether or not I first hear d the song through Pandora or iheArtrAdio. Nonetheless, Shooting Stars by Bag Raiders is A cheerful song that appears to be either About someone or some experience that A person is either happy to be Around or happy to experience. The lyrics I’m In Love With A Shooting Star complicates the meaning to it even more, yet it still does not distract from what is A heartfelt indie/electronic song.

7th Edition. WHEN HEAVEN CALLS YOU: Connection with the Afterlife, Spirits, 4th Dimension, 5th Dimension, Higher-Self, Astral Body, Parallel Dimensions and the Future.

1.0 out of 5 stars I Do Have An Open Mind Yet, 4 Dec. 2015
I purchased this book of 7th Edition. WHEN HEAVEN CALLS YOU: Connection with the Afterlife, Spirits, 4th Dimension, 5th Dimension, Higher-Self, Astral Body, Parallel Dimensions and the Future by Maximillien de Lafayette because of my interest in books related to the Afterlife/higher/heavenly worlds (please know that I do have A desire to live A long life, my interest has to do more for spiritual reasons And related to my writing Aspirations). It is not easy to rate this book just one star And I hope that this late Author did go to A happier place after he left the earth. However, one reason why I could not recommend this book is because it is sparse on information involving connecting with the spirit realm (there is some type of “bag” technique to invite in a happier life and/or good news towards the end of this kindle book but it was not what I was looking for). The information he does include (which is not a bad thing if it was marked more as a science fiction book) is more on a certain race of aliens (annunaki ulema) that are purported to come to earth in the future. Additionally, there is also sparse information on connecting with the higher self and benevolent spirits. He pretty much implies that no psychic or living person can communicate with the dead (which also controversially implies a disbelief in most psychics) but there are limited details to at least support why he feels this way. He does go on to state that it is possible for the deceased to contact their loved ones only in the first 40 days of their passing before being united with their “double”. Lafayette does at least give some supporting details on a person’s “double” and how it indirectly influences a person’s channeling capabilities As well As their creative inspiration. Even if he is right I can’t help but wonder why he would feel that way but then also dismiss the possibility that there are people who can tap into the higher realms with spirits who have passed on beyond the 40 day mark. Even if by some chance he is right, there is conflicting information because he also wants the reader to take him at his word that some person and/or spirit by the name of a Master made these assertions. There are more reasons why I feel that this book warrants just one star and reads more for someone is looking for science fiction inspiration in their screenwriting rather than the guide for connecting to the higher realms as it appears

Isabliss [Us Import]
Isabliss [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing One of A Kind Music,, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Isabliss [Us Import] (Audio CD)
As many know, I enjoy listening to music from various online sources such as Pandora and iheartradio as well as the radio. However, I admit to giving Isabliss by Amethystium a try after hearing various songs by Amethystium on Pandora since Around 2013. The song that first drew me to their music was Imaginatio (A serene and beautiful song). Despite the melancholic tone of Treasure on Isa bliss, this song is also emotionally moving and brilliant As well (especially the vocals). Isa bliss by Amethystium is also one of those music collections where I Actually enjoyed every track within the collection. Unbounded, Strangely Beautiful, Silken Twine, and Dreamlike Insomnia are examples of tunes on Isabliss that mentally transport you to a happy state of mind. Personally for me, Isabliss by Amethystium intrigues me to check out more music similar to Amethystium, Bluestone from the other day etc. Isabliss by Amethystium is also one of those music collections that are in a category of its own with elements of chillout, new age, and synth electronic. However, this group is great for those who have enjoyed music from the following artists; Powered by Nature by Secret Garden, Magic Fields by X-perience, Sail Away by Enya, many of the songs by Blue Stone such As Breathe And/or Come Alive, Return to Innocence by Enigma, It’s A Fine Day by Opus III etc.

Seven Cups of Consciouness: Change Your Life by Connecting to the Higher Realms
Seven Cups of Consciouness: Change Your Life by Connecting to the Higher Realms
by Aleya Dao

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing For The Soul Metaphorically Speaking, 4 Dec. 2015
Please know that I preface this review by making it clear that I do not share and/or review spiritual related media as a way to tell others how they ought to live and/or show any type of superiority. Instead, I’m subconsciously exploring my spiritual side through books such as Seven Cups as A way to recapture the potential I expressed when I made class Valedictorian in the 8th grade. In no way Am I trying to be nostalgic, I’m just more or less Admitting one of the reasons why I’m concerned About living up to my potential And raising the Achievement bar higher for myself. Anyhow, Seven Cups of Consciousness Change Your Life by Connecting To The Higher Realms by Aley Dao contains testimonials from various people inside just the book jacket Alone And healing information such As;
Working with Your Team and Connecting with Your Team (pages 40-41); She Also relays her experience in how she Applied that towards studying for her pilot’s license.
Checking to See if Your Spiritual Team Member is Also learning to release And shift A behavior that you Are Also working on-page 49; I confess that I did not know this And Always unintentionally overlooked And was unaware that our spiritual helpers Are Also still trying to work through their own issues As well (even with residing in higher realms). Now that I know, I already see how my Approach to some concerns in my life may need to change.

Activating Your Desires in Your Divine Line (pages 86-87)-Inviting Your Higher Self to help reflect in the inner world what is desired in the outer world.

pages 146-147-The Authors’ experience on calling on her higher self And other members of her spiritual team when major judgement of A situation Arose And so much more within the book Seven Cups of Consciousness Change Your Life by Connecting To The Higher Realms by Aleya Dao.

#3
#3
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright And Cheery Script, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: #3 (Audio CD)
#3 by The Script contains some melodic and emotionally deep songs on this collection such As Give The Love Around, Glowing Etc. This is also a good compilation to try if you enjoy their Superheroes song. Yes, I understand that Superheroes came later, yet #3 sounds in a similar pushing the envelope on emotions type of way that Superheroes does. Anyhow, #3 also contains the fabulous song Hall of Fame (feat. Will.i.Am who has been part of the Black Eyed Peas, has done collaboration with Britney Spears, contributed to the Great Gatsby soundtrack etc.).

Now 55: That's What I Call Music
Now 55: That's What I Call Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought From My Job This Thrilling Diverse Mix, 4 Dec. 2015
Now That’s What I Call Music 55 continues the rousing mix of music selection with a broad range of artists from different music genres. There are multiple brilliant tracks on her such as Love Me Like You Do by Elle Goulding, Talking Body by Tove Lo, Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo, Hey Mama by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack, & Bebe Rexha, Cheerleader by Omi, Fun by Pitbull feat. Chris Brown, and Style by Taylor Swift, and more. However, it helps to have an eclectic music taste to enjoy Now 55 because the compilation has a range of music genres such as via electronic/dance with You Know You Like it by DJ Snake & Aluna George, contemporary adult music with Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, upbeat pop with the Song This Summer by Maroon 5, and country music with the song Girl Crush by Little Big Town.

Legally Blonde [DVD] [2001]
Legally Blonde [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Reese Witherspoon|Luke Wilson|Selma Blair|Matthew Davis
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Legally Changed For the Better, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Legally Blonde [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
Legally Blonde is a humorous movie that stars Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods. She ends up deciding to take up a career as a lawyer and go to law school after some changes that occurred in her life. What is A little embarrassing at first is that her ex-boyfriend Matthew Davis (Warner Huntington) is dating Vivian Kensington (a fellow law student) After Elle Admitted to him About Vivian giving her a hard time. Fortunately, Elle has people in her life who can count as allies such as Emmett Richmond (Luke Wilson) and Paulette Bonaparte (Jennifer Coolidge). Of course, there are more actors, actresses, and plotlines to Legally Blonde but my intuition and logic steered me away from providing more details out of my concern that I would reveal too much of the plot and script outline of Legally Blonde. However, I will say, as an aspiring writer/scriptwriter I enjoyed that the character of Elle refused to let anyone place in her box and she voluntarily pushed herself out of her comfort zone to experience professional and psychological growth when she could have easily coasted on her looks (as what some of the other characters of Legally Blonde were trying to get her to do). Additionally, Legally Blonde served as a playful and fun reminder to me to keep striving to live up to my potential regardless of how I’m perceived for doing so.

Messages
Messages

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Codes?, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Messages (Audio CD)
Messages by Blue Stone contain songs that are both moving and illuminating new Age and/or synth-pop music with hints of chillout. I greatly enjoyed the enchanting Come Alive. However, there Are other moving songs in Messages by Blue Stone such as Lotus Bloom, Bridges, Ancient Echoes, And Set Me In The Sun.

The Author Training Manual: Develop Marketable Ideas, Craft Books That Sell, Become the Author Publishers Want, Self-Publish Effectively
by Nina Amir

5.0 out of 5 stars Aspiring Writer’s Class in Book Form?, 4 Dec. 2015
Please know that I’m grateful for many of the things I have in my life, but I enjoy writing stories (regardless of the outcome of me doing so) because they safely help me connect with my spirit more And writing multiple tales that spring from creativity help me feel Alive. I already have AN outline mapped for my story on top of the weekly stories (ideally At least 4 times a week but definitely At least 3) that I intend to write for practice each week. Anyhow, This Author Training Manual; A Comprehensive Guide to Writing Books That Sell by Nina Amir (forward by James Scott Bell) contains some helpful information for writing ideas such As;
The Competitive Analysis and How It Helps Angle Your Book (starts on page 74)
Reading Resources (page 84)
Places to build your platform (starts on page 128)
Putting Promotion into Action (starts on page 142)
Sample of An Author Business Proposal (page 184) and more
comparing the competition And if your idea is unique And necessary pages 216)- the reason why I respectfully disagree with this Angle is because I read in Another book (A spiritual book but still published nonetheless) that two writers could be coming from both Angles And there was An implication of different levels of popularity but that both could still have the potential to provide writing with A purpose to their Audiences because they would be reaching out in different ways And through their perspectives. I understand that the Authors have only good intentions with this Advice; it is just that I felt the need to imply why what is on page 216 could be interpreted subjectively instead of just objectively.

101 - Live
101 - Live
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Depeche Mode Gems, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: 101 - Live (Audio CD)
Depeche Mode 101 by Depeche Mode contains the live concert version of some of Depeche Moe’s greatest indie rock/alternative rock hits such As Strange Love, People Are People, Stripped, It’s No Good, Never Let Me Down, And more. Due to the reason of the songs being in live concert Audio, it is better if you Are At least familiar with some of their songs either from radio And/or cd in order to maximize the enjoyment listening experience of Depeche Moe 101 by Depeche Mode (for people completely new to Depeche Mode’s, fortunately there is currently music available on YouTube featuring many of their songs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20