Profile for Kim Armstrong > Reviews

Content by Kim Armstrong

Kim Armstrong (Northants, Uk)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars UB Funkeys Rock!!!!!, 25 Sept. 2007
Hi we have some of these and they are totally awesome!! so addictive and fun, opening up new worls with each different funkey, they are a cool price too, mum lets me get them with my pocket money and even my little bro can play it! I think they are fab and mum really recommends them too :o) YAY for the funkeys, get yours now, they will sell out by christmas!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars U.B. Funkeys the cool new games console for kids!!, 1 Sept. 2007
hi my name is abbie (im using my mums account) and I just wanted to let everyone know how fantastic the new U.B. Funkeys are, me and my little brother love playing the game and have great fun exploring all the different worlds, I will be asking for more of these this christmas, they are great, they look really cute and mum says they are great value for money too, i can even afford them with my pocket money which is fab! so yeah everyone has to get some U.B Funkeys and once you have the bug you will want more and more :o)
Abbie x x