Profile for tinyforever > Reviews

The Calling: A John Luther Novel
The Calling: A John Luther Novel
by Neil Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for a fan of Luther the TV Series, 30 April 2012
I bought this book for my Mum who is a massive fan of the series Luther. I have watched it myself but mainly for Edris Elba, lol! Going off of my Mum's review she is in the middle of reading this book and cannot put it down therefore sounds like a good read for all Luther fans out there!

Style A To Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, and Everything Glamour
Style A To Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, and Everything Glamour
by Rachel Zoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Coffee Table Book, 11 Oct. 2011
I didn't know much about Rachel Zoe except for her dressing the like of LiLo, Mischa Barton and the Olsen twins. I loved reading this book and getting to know more about Rachel and now I have started watching her series.

Kate Moss: Style
Kate Moss: Style
by Angela Buttolph

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Kate Moss, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Kate Moss: Style (Hardcover)
I'll be basic about this - I bought this book as I love Kate Moss's style and love to see what she is wearing so I am happy of all the photos that were in the book - however the book started from her life early on and seemed to take alot to get to the next chapter and with a different designer being mentioned every sentence it was a mind boggling. Anyway, this will now make a lovely coffee table book!