Profile for mrs jp thomas > Reviews

Content by mrs jp thomas

mrs jp thomas

30 pin Dock Connector to Micro USB Adapter For ipod ipad 2 iPhone 4 4S 3GS Black
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, did take quite a long time to ..., 1 Feb. 2015
as described , did take quite a long time to come but then it came from the other side of the world so fair play !

Lewis Moody: Mad Dog - An Englishman: My Life in Rugby
Lewis Moody: Mad Dog - An Englishman: My Life in Rugby
by Lewis Moody

5.0 out of 5 stars brought this for my daughter for Christmas, 22 Feb. 2013
This was on my daughters christmas wish list- she is a great rugby fan and really enjoyed this - might even read it myself.

Person-Centred Dementia Care: Making Services Better (Bradford Dementia Group)
Person-Centred Dementia Care: Making Services Better (Bradford Dementia Group)
by Dawn Brooker

5.0 out of 5 stars good book to read for my dementia leadership course, 22 Feb. 2013
really makes you think about how we treat people sometimes when they have dementia and how we should review our thinking

The Essential Dementia Care Handbook: A Good Practice Guide (Speechmark Editions)
by Fiona Goudie

5.0 out of 5 stars good book recommended by my tutour on a course I was doing, 22 Feb. 2013
very informative and not difficult to read, this was a good read to help on my course regarding dementia leadership

Wilfrid Gordon Mcdonald Partridge (Picture Puffin)
Wilfrid Gordon Mcdonald Partridge (Picture Puffin)
by Fox Mem

5.0 out of 5 stars book recommended by a training course I did re dementia, 22 Feb. 2013
This book was read to us by our tutor on a dementia leadership course I attended recently and I thought I would buy it to read to my own team of sheltered housing scheme managers- really makes you think even though a children's book- it has a great message for life in general and certainly for those living with dementia.

Ramona the Pest (Ramona Quimby (HarperChildren's Audio))
Ramona the Pest (Ramona Quimby (HarperChildren's Audio))
by Beverly Cleary
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this when children were small , read books and listened to tapes !, 22 Feb. 2013
brought back great memories for my children, who are incidentally all in their twenties now !!" they asked me to get this for old times sake

Leadership for Person-Centered Dementia Care (Bradford Dementia Group Good Practice Guides)
by Buz Loveday

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read, 21 Dec. 2012
really informative and easy to read book concerning positive dementia care for those leading and managing front line staff teams