Profile for Lincs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Swivel Peeler - Blue
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Swivel Peeler - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars easy, 7 Sept. 2015
Sharp and ergonomically shaped. Makes peeling veg super easy

Fujifilm X-S1 Digital Camera (12MP, 26x Optical Zoom) 3 inch Tiltable LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 19 Mar. 2014
I've always wanted to buy an SLR camera but seeing as I have had no courses and knew nothing much about photography but wanted to learn, I wasn't prepared to spend the money required for a decent Nikon or Canon. After reading many reviews, I finally decided to go for this one and I have not regretted it. what a fantastic piece of equipment. It is not too complicated and pretty user friendly. It has a vast array of functions and features that make this camera joy to use and own. It has helped me to produce some amazing pictures and I am having a lot of fun getting to know how to make full use of it. It has certainly made my mind up to go on a proper photography course as I can feel confident that this piece of equipment will provide most of the technical aspects to learn with. This has got to be one of the best bridge cameras ever.

DKNY Red Delicious Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
DKNY Red Delicious Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS!!, 19 Mar. 2014
I chose this one for something different to try. It smells divine and is certainly a winner with the other half! I would definitely buy this one again.

TRESemmé Protect Heat Defence Styling Spray 300ml
TRESemmé Protect Heat Defence Styling Spray 300ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 19 Mar. 2014
I try to only use this product so I already knew that it was good. But I would certainly purchase from this seller again as I felt that it was more cost effective for me through them. I ordered a few so that I could keep some for myself and give some to my niece who also uses this product and swears by it too.

Hama Star 75 Tripod With free Carry Case
Hama Star 75 Tripod With free Carry Case
Offered by OptixMania

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 19 Mar. 2014
As I am only an amateur photographer doing it as a hobby more than anything, I didn't want to spend lots of money on something expensive. As I was going to be taking it away on holiday, I wanted something very light and easy to carry about with me. This tripod is superb for this as it is incredibly light and comes with it's own carry case which is only about a foot long or so. It is reasonably stable but a professional would probably think it is too flimsy and not stable enough for their purposes. I think the quick release function and the ease of repositioning make this a super purchase and I am extremely pleased with it and would certainly recommend it to others.

TaoTronics Handheld Mobile Document Portable Scanner 900DPI Color & Mono (For Business, Photo, Picture, Receipts, Books, JPG / PDF Format Selection, Micro SD Card required but not included)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 19 Mar. 2014
I needed a portable scanner to take abroad with me and this fitted the bill nicely being very compact and having it's own carry case too. I have used it for scanning old photographs so far and it has been super. You get to grips with the correct scanning speed very quickly but you really do need a stead hand to ensure you don't end up with wonky effects! The quality of the scanned images are far superior than I would have expected from such a small gadget and easily equal those of a flatbed scanner. I'm so glad that you can connect the scanner to the computer/laptop to transfer the images as I forgot to take a micro SD card adapter with me!

Super piece of kit that I would highly recommend. If needed for a more professional capacity then I would maybe suggest a flatbed scanner instead as this takes out all the 'uncertainties'

Case4Life Black/Blue DSLR SLR Camera Bag Case for Fujifilm Finepix HS, S***, SL, X Series inc S1, SL1000, HS30EXR, HS50, S2980, S4200, S4500, S9200, S9400W, X-S1, S9900W, S9800 - Lifetime warranty
Offered by Gadget Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 6 Mar. 2014
This is great. It's nicely padded and would seem to protect my camera quite well.
A few extra pockets for the essentials too.
Nice and light.

SwankySwans Girl's Maple Skull & Rose Satchel Black SS01059
SwankySwans Girl's Maple Skull & Rose Satchel Black SS01059
Offered by Stylla London

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 6 Mar. 2014
I chose this bag as it was waterproof, large and looked to have a comfy strap.
It is waterproof but is very stiff material which I hope will soften and mould out a bit with use. The lining could do with being made from a more durable material but I'm hoping it will last some time yet. Buyers should note that the underside of the bag is a plain brown material matching the buckle straps.

Paradise His n' Hers 2013 Slim
Paradise His n' Hers 2013 Slim
by BrownTrout Publishers
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars bought before, will buy again, 9 Jan. 2013
clear, concise and we'll presented. you Don' t look or much more in a calendar. not too busy or fussy

Reusable Ice Cube - Cubes forever
Reusable Ice Cube - Cubes forever
Offered by Manki online

4.0 out of 5 stars cool but not cold!, 9 Jan. 2013
really good for cooling drinks but not great at making them cold like normal ice cubes. good for not diluting though

Page: 1 | 2