Profile for ekul81 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bodum Limited Edition 70th Anniversary 3 Cup Cafetiere Colour Mix
Bodum Limited Edition 70th Anniversary 3 Cup Cafetiere Colour Mix

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not as big as it says., 12 Feb. 2015
I got the one with the red handle, blue top and green press handle.

I've only used it once so far, but it arrived in one piece and worked well, quite small, so not sure if it would fit 3 large mugs as it only seems to hold about one of mine. Still a lovely product though (and I only wanted it for one mug anyway).

Gigabyte Brix Ultra Compact Barebone PC (AMD A8-5545M, 1x mSATA, 2x SO-DIMM DDR3L, Wi-Fi, USB 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 8510G, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort)

3.0 out of 5 stars Came with a EU power cord not a British one ... Works well though., 24 Jan. 2015
Came with a EU power cord not a British one. Had to order a new one. Having said that it works well (once I had the RAM seated correctly) and happily runs Linux mint. Drivers for the Wi-Fi worked out of the box (can't talk about the bluetooth as I haven't tried it yet). Other than the problem of the wrong cable, I'm happy with my purchase.

JnDee™ B22 (BC, Bayonet Cap) 10W LED Bulb Warm White, Super Power 900 Lumens, 80-100W replacement, aluminium case body
Offered by JnDeeLighting

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, bright bulb, 16 Jan. 2015
A good, bright bulb. Has a relatively narrow lighting field though, anything much above the plane of the aluminium and plastic only gets diffuse light. Not a problem where I live though to the reasonably high ceilings.

Pikmin 3 (Nintendo Wii U)
Pikmin 3 (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Level99Games

5.0 out of 5 stars But this is just excellent. Not only is the story quite engrossing but ..., 21 Nov. 2014
I'd played the original. But this is just excellent. Not only is the story quite engrossing but the multi-player and the challenges are good too.

The 4400 Complete Collection: Series 1-4 [DVD]
The 4400 Complete Collection: Series 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacqueline McKenzie^Joel Gretsch^Patrick Flueger^Conchita Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but feels like it's left on a bit of ..., 21 Nov. 2014
Brilliant but feels like it's left on a bit of a cliffhanger at the end of Season 4. Very sad that it got cancelled.

Canon PGI550 -CLI551 Ink Cartridge (Pack of 5)
Canon PGI550 -CLI551 Ink Cartridge (Pack of 5)
Offered by Expert Ink Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Not in original boxes (which doesn't really bug me) and ..., 20 Nov. 2014
Not in original boxes (which doesn't really bug me) and setup cartridges (which hold less ink) which really bugs me. Thought I was getting a reasonable deal now I'm not so sure.

Still Alive
Still Alive

5.0 out of 5 stars Just had to..., 13 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Still Alive (MP3 Download)
After completing the game, I found the ending song just perfect and rather than illegally copy it I decided to buy it and it is just awesome.

Acer Aspire One 721 11.6 inch Netbook (AMD Athlon II Neo K145 Processor, 3 GB RAM , 250 GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Plays Left4Dead like a dream., 13 Sept. 2011
It's a good product, I initially bought it ass I required a mobile computer which would still have a decent amount of power.
It has enough oomph to run a variety of programs including; Visual Basic Express 2010, office 2010 and Halflife 2 and left4dead.

It is clear and crisp and is readable even in our conservatory. the battery life isn't excptional but for such a light and slim product, thats only a minor consideration.

It's internal hd 4250 mobility even has enough power to export left 4 dead into full HD only a 40 inch + plasma TV.

I would highly recommend it and it will be an excellent companion to a gaming desktop I am planning on building this year.

DIGIFLEX ATX Power Supply Tester 20 24 Pin SATA LCD Diagnose PSU
DIGIFLEX ATX Power Supply Tester 20 24 Pin SATA LCD Diagnose PSU
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but.., 13 Sept. 2011
There is a complete lack of instructions so when you read a power error you get a false positive. it appears you need to plug the main mobo power and processor socket into it and you get a good reading. if you plug anything else in by itself only the lights glow. IT works well, once you've figured out how to use it.
However I was disapointed by the quality as the plastic cover for it's LCD screen was displaced and had to be reinserted once I removed it from its box.

It does however work well.

H.I.V.E. 7: Aftershock
H.I.V.E. 7: Aftershock
by Mark Walden

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 13 Aug. 2011
This review is from: H.I.V.E. 7: Aftershock (Paperback)
I've really like the series so far and this one was good too, I think it's shorter than some of the others though.

Page: 1 | 2