Profile for Graham > Reviews

Content by Graham

Graham

Page: 1 | 2
Dissolution (The Shardlake series Book 1)
Dissolution (The Shardlake series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 5 Nov 2014
Was recommended this as I'm interested in this period of history. Amazingly easy to read without being trite. Very enjoyable and I bought the second in the series (Dark Fire) on finishing this book.

Rokono® BASS+ Mini Speaker for iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 Player / Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for its size!, 4 Oct 2014
Have used this whilst travelling abroad with my iPod. It produces a fantastic sound for its size and the battery lasts for ages. It's an amazing little product. Worth every penny!

Draper 42989 3 LED Wind-up Torch
Draper 42989 3 LED Wind-up Torch
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014
A excellent little torch. Fairly robust and already used a lot! Would recommend.

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Unascended (book 7 in the Legacy series) (Stargate Atlantis: Legacy series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed reading this more so than any of the others, 28 July 2014
I enjoyed reading this more so than any of the others. Perhaps because of this I found it very short, as soon as I got into it, it ended! But maybe that's the mark of a good book. I am looking forward to the next one - it's a pity that SGA is no longer with us screenwise - so keep the writing up! This is the only remnant left to keep feeding my addiction to the SGA franchise.

Meet me in Malmö: The first Inspector Anita Sundström mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great beginning, 29 Jun 2014
A great introduction to the series. A very easy and absorbing read.

We Will Survive: True Stories of Encouragement, Inspiration, and the Power of Song

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 29 Jun 2014
A little trite I'm afraid. Thought it would be inspiring. It wasn't.

Missing in Malmö: The third Inspector Anita Sundström mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström mysteries Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch!, 29 Jun 2014
As with the previous books in the series, this was thoroughly easy and enjoyable reading

Murder in Malmö: The second Inspector Anita Sundström mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable!, 29 Jun 2014
I've read all three now on kindle. It doesn't aspire to be Mankell in my opinion but it was a thoroughly good and easy read.

Russell Hobbs 18259 Heritage 2 Slice Toaster - Country Cream
Russell Hobbs 18259 Heritage 2 Slice Toaster - Country Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Jun 2014
A little uneven in its performance but nevertheless does the job. Looks good alongside matching kettle and coffee maker

Ever Decreasing Circles - Complete Collection [DVD]
Ever Decreasing Circles - Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Briers

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past!, 29 Jun 2014
I had never seen the original series so thoroughly enjoyed this complete collection

Page: 1 | 2