Profile for Nils-torbjørn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Tribute to Enya
A Tribute to Enya

3.0 out of 5 stars Tribute to Enya..., 25 May 2014
This review is from: A Tribute to Enya (Audio CD)
I find the Music very good, but then it is not form her, it is something that I miss in the harmony that Enya so softly bring to the Music do like this cd, because it is in the Musicway that I just love, and there is nothing that I can say that I did`nt like, but when I am so involved in the Enyamusic, it is a different sort of Music.
I will however recomend this cd to myø Music friends.

Raise Your Head: A Retrospective
Raise Your Head: A Retrospective

5.0 out of 5 stars My Relaxing music., 16 Feb 2014
Another one of my favorites in my world, and because I saw them once live i bacame a big fan this because I find theyr way they behave on stage is just emaceing hov they perform the harp, theys voices, their combination of instuments makes theyr Music very relaxsing and exsiting.
I do rekomend theyr Music to all the musiclover of Music.

Symphony
Symphony

5.0 out of 5 stars My wery personally Interesses is with hers v Closeery, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Symphony (Audio CD)
I love her voice and her fantastic way shi use it.
It seems that the voicehav no Endings, no highs is to high for her, I just find thart she derserve the very best Rating.
I have nothing that I cam find negative in the hole CD, every part is for me just very good.
I do as I always do recomend all her Music to friends and People I talk Music with

Sarah Brightman In Concert featuring Andrew Lloyd Webber & Andrea Bocelli (CD+DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars This pease of music go deply into my sences., 8 Nov 2013
I can give no higher score.
Alll the Peaces are vonderful preformd, and she can for me make me feel I am there when she sings.
It is Magic and partikkelly when she sings "time to say goodbye" hove sh act on stage vith andres Bocelli -yes, she is truly a great woman and a very frendly person, which I fell freom all her Music and becauce of this it make me happy listen to her Music.
I recomand this CD by callin my friends bt phone.

La Luna
La Luna

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to travel vith her into space, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: La Luna (Audio CD)
A very touchy Peace of Music in many different ways that I can give just my best scoore.
I find this CD so softly preformd and I can listen to it when I need to make a travel in my imagination.
Hier she has a very good mix from her voice beeng nedarly an instrument.
I do rekomand all her Music to People I do know when I am among them

Timeless
Timeless
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the title says-timeless., 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
For me it is another five star rateing because I can give it no higher score, what I certanly hoped I could.
I like the lyriks in it, it has something Magic in it and again her voice facinaits me very.
thist is Music that I can listen to very long -yes, again and again nearly every day becauce for me she have so many ways to
preform her Music every time I hear someting New.
I have already been recomanding this vonderful peace of Music to frends

Eden
Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars my very relaxsing music, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Eden (Audio CD)
I just love her voice and the way she prefiorm it.
it is someting in her voice that me relax totally, and somehowe I find it very exsiteing when she og totallt into a New dimention when she is singing, like she change her Personallity.
In this Music I can recomand for my friends and buissenisspartners .

The Guns Of Navarone (Special Edition) [DVD] [2007]
The Guns Of Navarone (Special Edition) [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Gregory Peck

4.0 out of 5 stars nearly the only warfilm that I like, 9 Oct 2013
My rating has to be four stars, because I do not give a film og war five stars -my principels.
I like the hole film, and I can`t find anything that I dislike, the actress are good the way the film is made is good, and the hole scenery is very much autentic from what I heard from my Sourses that was in the war.
I do recomend this film to People I mean would like to see it, People in which I believe would like it

Elena Vaenga. Portret
Elena Vaenga. Portret
Offered by Elena's DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars My very good music, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Elena Vaenga. Portret (Audio CD)
Elena vaega is one of my favorite Artists, and therefor I buy the cd`s I mean that I could like.
my rating is what I feel and I mean is right for this cd. and I ike it very much, perhaps a little diferent form the other ones that I know,but very enjoyabel indeed.
I do as often as i can recomend my Music to frends and People I share musik With.

Dreamchaser
Dreamchaser

5.0 out of 5 stars A moment of escapeing the sad days, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Dreamchaser (Audio CD)
By every New Chapter I start finding many New Things in the Music which I do love, because I like to listen to wery few musichans, but she thuch my soul.
yes, I do noy have to say much, mostly People ask me : what a wonderful woice!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3