Profile for Gill, Derbyshire > Reviews

5 Star 250 x 230 mm 2-Ply V-Fold Hand Towel, White
5 Star 250 x 230 mm 2-Ply V-Fold Hand Towel, White
Offered by Shoplet-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2016
Very pleased with these. Look better than green ones!

Stanley 192902 Professional Mobile Tool Chest
Stanley 192902 Professional Mobile Tool Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful. My partner uses it for carrying all his ..., 9 Jun. 2015
Very useful. My partner uses it for carrying all his stuff to post when marshalling. It is easy to wheel, can be used as a seat and slides into the car boot easily. Good buy all round!

Pack of 20 cute Teddy Bear Face Buttons, Wooden, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, Knitting,
Offered by MaiShe“store (HK 10-25days)

5.0 out of 5 stars They are beautiful and well made, 8 Dec. 2014
They are beautiful and well made. Arrived in next to no time and look gorgeous on a a little cardigan I knitted with teddies in the pattern.

Rhays Eco Portable Pressure Jet Washer Wheeled Car Sprayer 16L 43 PSI
Rhays Eco Portable Pressure Jet Washer Wheeled Car Sprayer 16L 43 PSI
Offered by iShop247

3.0 out of 5 stars This item arrived today - the box was very dilapidate ..., 1 Dec. 2014
This item arrived today - the box was very dilapidate and the delivery girl said she had had to sellotape it. We checked it immediately even though I had hoped to keep it for my partner's Christmas present. As far as we can see it is all intact but there were no instructions or invoice in the box.

Our Vinnie - Part 1 of 3: The true story of Yorkshire's notorious criminal family (Tales of the Notorious Hudson Family, Book 1) (Our Vinnie Boxset)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was put off at first by the bad language but then when I got into I realised ..., 11 Nov. 2014
I was put off at first by the bad language but then when I got into I realised that this was how it would have been. An enthralling tale and can't wait to get the next part.

Long Handled Tea Spoons Stainless Steel Per 12
Long Handled Tea Spoons Stainless Steel Per 12
Offered by Indiabazaar

4.0 out of 5 stars These are really good for long coffee cups and would equally be good ..., 19 Sept. 2014
These are really good for long coffee cups and would equally be good for ice cream sundae glasses. The quality was not as good as I would have liked but then I got what I paid for and they do the job well.

SNOWBOUND WITH A STRANGER (romance books)
SNOWBOUND WITH A STRANGER (romance books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 11 Dec. 2013
I could have sat and read this in one go - if I didn't have other things to do. I found it was a pleasant, captivating story line.

Helpless: A True Short Story
Helpless: A True Short Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Short story, 11 Dec. 2013
A lovely short story - could have read lots more of it! A pity it wasn't a full length book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Large bath mat, 11 Dec. 2013
I love it - it is big and covers a large part of the bathroom floor. I just shake and turn it round to restore the pile.

Russell Hobbs 14590 Stylis Kettle, 1.7 L - Black Gloss
Russell Hobbs 14590 Stylis Kettle, 1.7 L - Black Gloss

4.0 out of 5 stars Large kettle, 4 Jun. 2013
This item arrived very promptly and after reading reviews to say it tasted plasticy, I boiled it up with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda first, then reboiled with clean water, then used it as normal. It works well, looks good, I like the stylish blue light when it is boiling but it takes up a lot of space on the worktop!

Page: 1 | 2