Profile for dave > Reviews

Ladder Pads
Ladder Pads
Offered by Globe Ladders Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars peace of mind, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ladder Pads (Misc.)
very tough product, feel much more at ease when working on a ladder, they protect the area you are working on
& there universal fitting all ladders. I would buy again if needed.

The Benross Christmas Workshop Pine Wooden Candle Bridge Light
The Benross Christmas Workshop Pine Wooden Candle Bridge Light
Offered by Trendi

3.0 out of 5 stars candle bridge lights, 25 Dec 2013
only had the candle bridge light a few days & one of the bulbs blew, we had a spare which we have used
hope it will see us through until we take the lights down twelve days after Christmas. we have a set of these in another room which we have had for years with no problems. Just the luck of the draw I suppose or perhaps things are not as good as you used to buy.

Aircast Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel Medium
Aircast Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars it helps to a degree, 7 July 2013
the reason i gave it 3 stars was because i think it help to ease the pain to a small degree,
& its not uncomfortable to wear, but if i wear the air-cast for long periods of time it tends to
make my foot swell. i don't pull the strap over to tight so that the air can move from the Achilles
to under the arch in the foot. The last thing i don't want to do is stop any circulation to the foot as
the injury i had was an open dislocation to the ankle. so i wear the air-cast now & then. I think it possibly
could be an advantage in some cases.

Nokia Asha 302 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Dark Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)
Nokia Asha 302 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Dark Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Asha 302, 13 May 2013
did return this particular item because of the battery.Did'nt have a problem with the phone as my previous phone was a nokia c3 & the nokia Asha 302 is almost exact, & i love the qwerty,very easy to use. Now with my nokia c3 which iv'e had for 2 yrs, is still working fine & when charged still lasts for 6/7 days. The battery life in the new nokia Asha 302, drops a bar after 1 day & is almost out after 4 days.I only use the phone for calls & text & only when needs must. The 2 batterys are the same, except the battery in the old nokia c3 which i got from vodafone has a logo proving its authenticity, & the battery in the Asha 302 has'nt, i have mentioned this a couple of times to amazon & said they were looking in to the matter.Anyway i've returned the phone & will look elsewhere with a phone that has a logo of proof on the battery.

JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue
JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue
Offered by Apple Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars nice purchase, 5 Feb 2012
very pleased with this product they look & sound good,& up to now are the best i've purchased.I like the flexible soft rubber hook for behind the ear.I dont have the smallest ear by far but these headphones fit nice.