Profile for James Smith > Reviews

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Comedy, 18 Jun. 2014
Yet another example of Brendan O'Carroll's comedy genius. He keeps showcasing his comedy skills to such a high standard. Not to be misssed

Mrs Brown's Boys Live Tour: Good Mourning Mrs Brown [DVD]
Mrs Brown's Boys Live Tour: Good Mourning Mrs Brown [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious !, 18 Jun. 2014
I enjoyed this live tour production equally if not more than the tv episodes. Brendan O'Carroll cleverly combines many of the previous episodes of Mrs Brown's Boys into one fabulous storyline. Well worth adding to your collection.

Message In A Bottle [DVD] [1999]
Message In A Bottle [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Tearjerker, 18 Jun. 2014
An excellent story of joy, romance and sadness, if you have any feeling of sentimentality in your soul, this film will move you to tears.

American Pickers: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
American Pickers: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not use this supplier again, 5 April 2014
When I ordered this dvd on the Amazon website it was described as for 'All Regions' when I received this dvd from an Amazon seller, it was not the correct title and it was for Region 1 only. I was sent American Pickers Vol 2 not Complete Season 2 and when I tried to return it I received a patronizing reply which basically accused me of not reading the description properly and I would have to pay the return postage although it wasn't my error. It was going to cost me more to return the dvd than it cost so I was stuck with it.

A very disgruntled customer
James

NETGEAR DGN2200-100UKS N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections

5.0 out of 5 stars great router, 20 Sept. 2012
My old Siemens router 'died' on me and left me in a panic as I had only a couple of weeks remaining before going on a long trip and I needed to finalise insurance, on-line check-in, etc. I initially rushed down to my nearest Maplins store and bought a Netgear N150 router but this was not very compatible with my TalkTalk service and gave problems so I returned it to the store. After a recommendation from my son-in-law I purchased my Netgear N300 router from the Amazon website and I have not been disappointed. Fortunately, the new router arrived well before the given delivery date and was so user friendly in its' installation. A great piece of kit and I too recommend this product.

Leva-Me Aos Fados - Ana Moura
Leva-Me Aos Fados - Ana Moura

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 8 July 2011
This was my first introduction to Ana Moura, what a fabulous voice. This is a must for Fado collection. This album is for anybody wishing to experience Fado music for the first time or to add to their existing collection.
My order was received well before the expected delivery date and arrived well packaged and in perfect condition

Panasonic ES-RT51 Wet and Dry Triple-Blade Men's Shaver
Panasonic ES-RT51 Wet and Dry Triple-Blade Men's Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaver I've ever had, 29 Jan. 2011
I have previously used Remington shavers for the many years but found the foils and cutting heads needed replacing fairly frequently. This Panasonic shaver is quieter than my previous Remingtons plus it gives a better shave and can be used wet or dry . The added bonus is that it is much more comfortable to hold. I am sure that like me, you will not be disappointed with this product

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 29 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
this cd is a must for your music collection, it contains all the songs you need to appreciate Crystal Gayle at her very best.

Apple iPod classic 120GB - Black
Apple iPod classic 120GB - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic ipod, 13 Sept. 2009
I bought the 120Gb ipod Classic because I wanted a robust piece of kit with fantastic music storage capacity, it's very easy to use and is very responsive to the touch. Downloading music is so simple and user friendly, the quality of the product is well worth the money. This ipod gives fantastic music reproduction whether it's through earphones or docking station. I would recommend this product to anybody.

New 160GB iPod Classic Genuine Leather Flip Case & Screen Protector + Detachable Carabiner - Black (120GB & 160GB 2009 Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ipod classic case!, 13 Sept. 2009
This has got to be the best bargain ever....I was not expecting such good quality for the price I paid, although my 'Classic' fits snugly into this case it is still so easy to remove unlike other cases I've tried. The magnetic closing device is very positive in it's action, don't bother looking at any others on the market, this is a great piece of kit.