Profile for Henchman > Reviews

Henchman

Lifedge Waterproof Case for iPad 2 - Grey
Lifedge Waterproof Case for iPad 2 - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Dec 2012
Great product! As an avid outdoor pursuiter I now feel I can take my ipad anywhere. Yes, it does take away the slim elegance of the ipad, but it turns it into a meaty, though looking beast!

I even buckled up the courage to submerge my ipad in a sink of water, after first testing the case on its own with kitchen towel inside. And it really does float!

A couple of slight issues, although I don't think they detract from the brilliance of the case. 1) you can't use the ipad under water. I may have been under a false illusion that I would have been able to use my ipad under water, however, having researched the issue, this problem would exist with any touch screen device in any waterproof case. 2) the rear camera is slightly obstructed by the case. Not a major issue, the obstruction is minimal enough to just crop the photo afterwards.

I should add that I bought this case on Black Fridays, but wouldn't hesitate to buy one at full price.

COOL BANANAS BulletProof Slim hardcover case for iPad 2 and the new iPad 3 rd gen. in black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Oct 2011
I was looking for a product that provides great protection for my iPad2 without adding unnecessary bulk. This is it! Personly I have found no use for the mesh pocket inside, but I suppose you could put a USB cable in there. The zip is designed so that there is zero chance of it scratching our iPad. Unlike some of its competitors, this product has no problem housing the smart cover also.