Profile for Susannah > Reviews

Content by Susannah

Susannah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Offered by Emaan Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 4 Feb. 2013
Baby products are so expensive in my opinion, so I am delighted when there's a deal on them. When I saw this price, I couldn't resist ordering, although I usually buy wipes from another brand. Given the fact that our baby doesn't get a rash, I would say that this is a good product. They do seem to be a bit wetter than the other brand I used to use, which makes wiping slightly more difficult, but apart from that I am rather satisfied with this product.

Fever Renee Panel Jersey Women's Dress
Fever Renee Panel Jersey Women's Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Allrounder, 4 Feb. 2013
It always makes me happy to get my hands on a versatile piece of clothing. This dress is highly versatile, I can wear it in at work with a blazer, but also at a cocktail reception or elegant dinner party. The material is lovely and so is the colour (blue in my case). The size is just right if you are comfortable wearing a tight cut (not TOOOOO tight, but maybe slightly tighter than other office outfits). I can honestly recommend this dress and hope that whoever will wear it, will feel just as comfortable and good in it as I do!

Faux Leather Suede Brown Beige Striped Footstool Slab Bean Bag with filling
Faux Leather Suede Brown Beige Striped Footstool Slab Bean Bag with filling

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax!, 22 Jan. 2013
Every day is a busy day for me. Sometimes I am stuck for 12 hours at the office, other days I have to run around, doing this and that. No wonder that I am shattered when I get home in the evening. My feet and legs are always killing me and I am happy to just relax. To have a nice hot bath and to slumber on the sofa afterwards. Sometimes I like to enjoy a book, or watch a movie... To make my evening even more comfortable, my husband bought this footstool for me. That was such a great idea! The footstool is very comfortable and it is XXL! I just love it!!

Royal & Langnickel Sketching Pencil Set
Royal & Langnickel Sketching Pencil Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this for a friend's daughter who has started sketching and drawing a few months ago. She is really good for her age, so I thought I should encourage her somehow. So one evening I was ordering some other stuff for myself on Amazon, and I came across this set. I found the price very attractive so I placed an order. The next time I visited my friend, I took the set with me and surprised her daughter! She was really happy and she was explaining to us all the different pencils and charcoals. I'm glad I was able to make a little artist happy!
In my opinion this is definitely a nice set for beginners!

Hermione's Time-Turner
Hermione's Time-Turner
Offered by Blyme

3.0 out of 5 stars a nice product, but way too expensive, 18 Dec. 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hermione's Time-Turner (Toy)
What can I say? If someone is a fan and a collector he or she would pay crazy money for collector's items. Or they would let their parents pay that money. I was quite reluctant to making this order. But I did it nonetheless. I thought, this time only. Next time she (my daughter) can use her pocket money.
From a parent's point of view an overpriced item. It does look nice, I must admit, but it is also very fragile...

Good Boy Luxury Dog Christmas Stocking
Good Boy Luxury Dog Christmas Stocking

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxury? No. Good? Yes., 18 Dec. 2012
Usually I wouldn't get my dog a Christmas present! I get stuff for him all year long, so there is no need for extras on Christmas. But a friend of mine gave me this "stocking" and I thought to myself, oh well, why not, I'll hang it with the other ones. I have to wait and see if the dog will like the treats and the toy. I think he will, although I wouldn't class the whole product as luxury! But nice idea...

Niermann Standby 80026 1 Watt LED Polar Bear Plusch Night Light with Color Changer and Automatic Off, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cuddly, 6 Nov. 2012
What a nice little polar bear! Don't you think so? It is simply very cute and when I saw for the first time I knew I had to but it for my son. He's actually not the teddy bear type but I was sure he was going to like this one very much. I just had this feeling, you know?
I was right about it. My son was (and is) absolutely crazy about it. He takes the teddy everywhere he goes. But the really fantastic part is that we finally found a method of putting him to bed without leaving the light on. The teddy provides enough light for him to feel safe. After switching between the different light colours a couple of times, he then falls asleep and after only half an hour the teddy also automatically switches off.
Don't forget to buy batteries if you don't have any at home because they don't come with the article!

Premier Housewares Vintage Home Salt and Pepper Set - Black
Premier Housewares Vintage Home Salt and Pepper Set - Black
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 6 Nov. 2012
I like the Vintage Home shakers because they are very solid. As in - they will last in time as some one else mentioned. Not to mention the design. I love it! Very nice indeed.

Tefal Acti-Fry AL800240 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, Black, OLD
Tefal Acti-Fry AL800240 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, Black, OLD
Offered by The Tech Lodge

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too much, 6 Nov. 2012
And by that I mean price, time and gadgetry. Price because all it does is... frying! Time because it isn't faster (maybe even slower) than a conventional frying pan. And gadgetry because I am not sure if you really need such a "high tech solution" for your potato chips!
On the other hand, I appreciate the fact that you only need to use a little oil with the ActiFry, meaning that the food will probably be healthier. And I guess there is a little less effort you have to put into your cooking, since you don't need to do much after you throw in the food.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Extra Coarse Micro-Minerals Blue Replacement Rollers (Set of 2)
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My feet love it, 2 Nov. 2012
I love the micro-pedi. It does a really good job and my feet just look great. There is no point in running to a salon, when you can get rid of the hard skin and/or "treat" cracked heels yourself. As long as you do regularly (meaning the recommended twice a week), you won't need more abrasive tools because the skin will stay soft. As for the price... Well, I guess it depends what you relate it to. Because when I look at salon prices for instance, I am happy to pay the price for the micro-pedi replacements instead.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7