Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Anker 4.8A / 24W 2-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Motorola, Nokia and More (White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good charger but not a great fit, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought this as other car chargers often didn't push enough current to my phone when I was using tomtom satnav.
This does better, the phone still slowly discharges even with this charger when using tomtom but at a much slower pace.
One big annoyance is that it can move in the power socket and regularly stops charging until you push it back in.
Other chargers I've used didn't have that problem in my car so I'm presuming it's specific to the design of this charger.
It also doesn't have a light on it so I notice it's not charging when the charging led on my phone goes out.
I'm still happy with this charger overall but wish it sat firmly in the socket.

DELL INSPIRON N5110 LED 15.6" LAPTOP SCREEN
DELL INSPIRON N5110 LED 15.6" LAPTOP SCREEN
Offered by AJPARTS UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly easy to fit, 31 Dec. 2013
Instructions were easy to follow.
I work with computers but I think they were simple enough for anyone with a little patience.
Screen looks like new now, I can't see any difference between this and the original and at a fraction of the price of sending it off for repair.

Binatone Action 1000 2-Way Radio - Quad Pack
Binatone Action 1000 2-Way Radio - Quad Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent radios, 31 Dec. 2013
Great build quality, very robust for when the kids use them.
I couldn't comment on the full range but they've always worked for us so I have no complaints.
Very clear sound quality.
Easy to setup and lock down so kids don't accidentally change the settings.
I wish they came with a lanyard as I worry about the kids losing them however there is a small eyelet on the clips which would probably allow you to use your own lanyard.
Great radios and very good value.

Geniune Blackberry Black Leather Vertical Swivel Holster with Belt Clip suitable for Blackberry 9720 + Emartbuy® Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and functional holster, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought this for a Blackberry 9720. It fits perfectly and on mine it recognises that it's in the holster (can't guarantee that works for everyone).
It fits securely and looks good quality. I've been using it for a couple of months and the only problem I've had is that the clip can ping off the case if you knock it. It's happened once to me when getting into a car and it took a while for me to click the clip back onto the holster.
Other than that I can't fault it. very good case.

COLT® - In Car Holder Mount Grip with 360 Degree 'SuperGrip' Windscreen Suction - Ideal for ALL Phones with & without case - Apple iPhone 5 / 4 / 4S / 3G / 3GS / 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good secure holder, 31 Dec. 2013
I've been using this with an LG G2 for a few weeks now.
It fits securely to the windscreen (I haven't needed to refit it yet).
The grip is quite firm which makes it difficult to take your phone out of it one handed however that's not a big issue and it's good that it holds the phone securely.

Chase CGS40B Guitar Stand A Frame High Quality for Electric or Acoustic or Bass Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stable, 31 Dec. 2013
For the money this is an excellent stand.
It folds fairly flat, it's very lightweight however it's very stable and solid for resting a guitar on.
I'm using it with a 3/4 squier fender but i'm confident it would work well with almost any guitar.

DSTE® 3x LP-E6 LP-E6N Rechargerable Li-ion Battery for Canon EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 70D, 7D markII, 7D markIII Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought these for a holiday in cold weather conditions where I was worried I would use up the original battery too quickly.
They charge on the original canon charger.
No issues encountered using them in my Canon 70d.
I think I got a similar battery life from each of these as i did with the original canon battery so for the money I'd recommend them.

7dayshop StrapMate - Improves Camera Strap Positioning, Comfort and Readiness
7dayshop StrapMate - Improves Camera Strap Positioning, Comfort and Readiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Better camera position, 31 Dec. 2013
This worked for me although it might depend on what you're trying to achieve.
I've just got back from a holiday in Lapland and wanted to keep the camera under my coat while outside in temperatures of around -10.
Using the normal strap and eyelets the cameras natural position is horizontal so the lens tries to stick out awkwardly. I kept the right hand strap on the normal eyelet of the camera and swapped the left strap to the strapmate screwed into the tripod screw (you can still use a tripod). That meant the camera hangs vertically. Much more comfortable inside a coat and I actually found it better when hanging it on a shoulder or under arm.
I thought I would only use it for the holiday but I'll probably leave it attached permanently now.
For the cost I can't fault it.