Profile for Heather - Gran > Reviews

Harry Potter 7 The Deathly Hallows Characters Maxi Poster 61x91.5cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK
Price: 3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars great, get i!, 20 Jun 2011
I recently purchased my one (Although I didn't get it from amazon. you should though!!) and was very very impressed with the quality of it - it is not just that horrible, cheap flimsy paper (obviously is flimsy it's paper but its very high quality at that.). It has most of the characters but to the trained eye you really miss a few characters, they obviously have people like the Golden Trio (HarrY, Ron and Hermione), cho, cedric, most of the order. But unfortunately they are missing QUITE a few Hogwarts Professors AND staff, like, pomfrey, hooch, slughorn, lockhart etc. I would, though, highly recommend it, You MUST remember, it is a very, very big poster. I was worried that it would not fit on my granddaughters wall but it did, thankfully. She was very upset that she Had to take down her Ron Weasley posters and Gryffindor banners but hey, thats just life. It is fab and will fit in any room, big or small.

Harry Potter Hedwig Owl Kit and Sticker Book (Running Press Miniature Edition)
Harry Potter Hedwig Owl Kit and Sticker Book (Running Press Miniature Edition)
by Running Press
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters Review, 19 Jun 2011
My gran bought me this and I was over the moon, quite literally! It is fantastic and I wouldn't want her (my gran) to pay such a high price as the Noble Collection, if it wasn't a special ocassion like Christmas etc. I wear it on a chain around my neck too and all my friends are secretly a little jealous!
If you bought this thinking it was cheap, plastic rubbish, you are in for a (wonderful!) shock. Metal cage and plastic-y base with "Hedwig" written on it! A wonderful present! I also recieved the Sorting Hat Mini Kit and the Golden Snich mini Kit.
If it was mandatory to criticise I would just say that the stickers really are not anything special.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 8:41 PM GMT

Harry Potter Sorting Hat Kit: Sorting Hat - Sticker Kit (Mega Mini Kits)
Harry Potter Sorting Hat Kit: Sorting Hat - Sticker Kit (Mega Mini Kits)
by Running Press

5.0 out of 5 stars MINES is excellent. :P, 19 Jun 2011
I am highly surprised that this fantastic product has such a low rating! Seriously, I do NOT see what all the fuss is about! I personally can see the letter of my house ver clearly. It must just be either the owners eyesight or that yours is just faulty because, as I said, mines (well my granddaughter to be precise) is excellent!

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously...!, 29 May 2011
These books are the worlds best books from the worlds best author with the worlds best imagination with the worlds best story/ characters etc. JK Rowling is a literary genius and it is rather unbeliavable that one hugely talented human being coiuld think up a story that structured and that crazily exciting!

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition
The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition
Price: 4.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Written, 29 May 2011
I purchased this (again) for my granddaughter d she really loved them. She is 10 and is OBSESSED with Harry Potter. She read them all in the space of 1-2 hours and loved them.
The reason that I rated them 4, not 5 was because they are quite hard-going if you are under a mature 10. They are beautifully written with a great meaning and moral.

Quidditch Through the Ages
Quidditch Through the Ages
Price: 3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer Brilliance., 29 May 2011
As a great Harry Potter Fan myself, I was going to by it for myself but then my granddaughter came into the room and said "Graaaaaaan..." That alone meant that she wanted it. So I purchased the book for her, hoping to get a shot of it. But no such luck! It was very hard to get her to part with it let alone let someone else read it! She let me read it eventually so I did. Expecting it to be brilliant, I was blown awaty. It is a astonishingly fabulous book and it is great value, what more could you want?!

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Price: 3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellence!, 29 May 2011
I recently purchased this wonderful book for my 10 year old granddaughter and she absolutely loved it! She brought it with her to my house and it had everyone in fits of giggles, the 4 year olds to the 86 year old! I would highly reccomend it to any Harry Potter lover and also anyone who loves fantasy! This was an excellent book and I couldn't rate it higher!