Profile for Sharron Hather > Reviews

Content by Sharron Hather

Sharron Hather "irismay42" (Nottingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
WOMENS LADIES CASUAL NEON RETRO FUNKY RUCKSACK SCHOOL BACKPACK FASHION SHOULDER BAGS - E42 SHU CRAZY (GREY / NEON PINK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, versatile bag., 12 Dec. 2013
I bought this bag to take on holiday with me as a carry on, but I ended up using it throughout my holiday as it was such a good size and had plenty of space for water, camera, purse, phone, and anything I bought along the way. The one downside is the tie around the neck of the bag. It's just ridiculously long and I found it quite cumbersome getting into and out of the bag. That said, this is still a great bag and I'm really glad I bought it.

Fly London Women's Flud Black Cowboy Boots P210660005 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Women's Flud Black Cowboy Boots P210660005 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots to dress up or down in., 12 Dec. 2013
I love these boots! I got them on a lightning deal as I would never consider spending over £100 on a pair of boots, which makes it all the more sweet how lovely they are! They're incredibly comfy, despite the high (for me!) heel, and this is down to the thick sole, which makes them feel lovely and sturdy, and not like your foot is right against the ground - something you don't want if the ground's covered in ice and snow! They're really good for wearing under trousers - so I can wear them for work and they just look like plain boots - but you can also wear them outside jeans for going out in, so they're really versatile too!

In A Perfect World
In A Perfect World

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable album, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: In A Perfect World (MP3 Download)
Only having heard a couple of tracks by Kodaline on the radio, but liking them a lot, I gave this a go when it was on sale and wasn't disappointed. In places it's quite folky, but in other places they remind me a lot of early OneRepublic, as the singer has a similar vocal style. If you like strong melody and true musicianship, I would definitely recommend you give this album a try.

Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly great reboot!, 25 Sept. 2013
I didn't know what to expect when JJ Abrams announced he was rebooting the Star Trek franchise. The first film pleasantly surprised me, but Into Darkness went above and beyond that! The casting is just excellent, which goes some of the way to capturing the magic of the original series. The chemistry between Chris Pine as Kirk and Zachary Quinto as Spock is particularly good. But I think it's safe to say Benedict Cumberbatch pretty much steals the movie out from under everyone, with fellow Brit Noel Clarke also providing a heart-rending cameo. Great action sequences and visuals make this a must-see.

TRIXES Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 150Mbps For Windows 7 / XP / Vista
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it says it will do, 10 Sept. 2013
This item just as described, was great value, especially compared to the product it was replacing, and was delivered very quickly. It works brilliantly too!

Wallaroo Women Sydney Hat - Pink
Wallaroo Women Sydney Hat - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous hat!, 9 Sept. 2013
This hat would have got five stars if I'd actually got the pink version, but it was out of stock after I'd ordered it, so I ended up with blue. Still, this is an absolutely gorgeous bit of headgear! I can rarely get hats to fit me, but the adjustable band takes care of that problem, and it looks great on! You can also crush it down to put it in a bag or case and it pops right back up again!

The Riddle (Expanded Edition)
The Riddle (Expanded Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album made even more fantastic!, 9 Sept. 2013
For me, The Riddle will always be one of my favourite albums of the 80s, and this reworking here makes it even better! As well as a better-sounding original album, the extra tracks are done brilliantly, some of the vocals on the live tracks being re-recorded by Nik from scratch due to the poor state of the originals, then seamlessly blended into the original backing track and the bits where Nik is talking to the audience back in 1984. Now here's a guy who isn't happy fobbing of his fans with a substandard product!

CAT Footwear Women's Marin Chili Lace Ups Boots P305829 6 UK
CAT Footwear Women's Marin Chili Lace Ups Boots P305829 6 UK
Offered by AKVA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots - stylish and comfortable, 9 Sept. 2013
These are a lovely pair of boots - very comfortable and they look great on. The soles are good and the heel height is perfect for walking (for me anyway!)

Where You Stand
Where You Stand

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Where You Stand (MP3 Download)
After the brilliance of the title track, I really found this comeback album a little bit disappointing. I found myself drifting off while I was listening to it, and kind of wanted it to end so I could listen to something else.

That said, it's not terrible, and Travis are to be applauded for trying something new. It's just not my cup of tea, I don't think!

Bad Blood
Bad Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album!, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bad Blood (MP3 Download)
This is a great album that really took me by surprise with its excellence! Beautiful melodies and spine tingling harmonies and an overall sound that is really distinctive. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10