Profile for B. Walsh > Reviews

Content by B. Walsh

B. Walsh

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
LaRoc 120 Colours Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Palette Makeup Kit Set Make Up Professional Box
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
I love the range of colours in this set.

Mini Shapes Cutters, Set of 24, the 8 most popular mini cutter shapes in 3 sizes each for Cookies, Icing, Sugarcraft & Cake Decoration
Offered by Lets Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a great set of cutters and they worked really well when ..., 28 Feb. 2015
These are a great set of cutters and they worked really well when I made a Captain America cake for my friend's birthday.

250mls Liquid Latex for Mold - Mould Making & Special Effects
250mls Liquid Latex for Mold - Mould Making & Special Effects
Offered by Special Effects Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
Love this and I have used it a lot and it still hasn't run out!

Doctor Who Tardis Emergency Fund Keyring
Doctor Who Tardis Emergency Fund Keyring

3.0 out of 5 stars Also I haven't been able to fit money in it but I think that it just me not being smart about it, 28 Feb. 2015
I didn't realise it was going to be this heavy so I ended up taking it off my keys. Also I haven't been able to fit money in it but I think that it just me not being smart about it. However, as a love of Doctor Who I love this keyring and although it is not on my keys it is still here!

NAVY, NEW PLAIN COLOURED MENS TIES. 16 COLOURS AVAILABLE. HANDMADE. WEDDING, FASHION
Offered by Robelli Online

4.0 out of 5 stars ... intended to wear it for but it is a nice tie., 28 Feb. 2015
Turned about to be too big for me to wear for what I intended to wear it for but it is a nice tie.

Mehron Coagulated Blood, Non Drip Gel Blood, 0.5oz & 1oz Available (0.5oz)
Mehron Coagulated Blood, Non Drip Gel Blood, 0.5oz & 1oz Available (0.5oz)
Offered by Best Selling Group

5.0 out of 5 stars This coagulated blood has a really nice colour, it is a bit sticky but it ..., 28 Feb. 2015
This coagulated blood has a really nice colour, it is a bit sticky but it applies well and stays on and looking fresh for a long time.

Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches
Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches
by Maki Ogawa

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really cute recipe book but be warned ..., 28 Feb. 2015
This is a really cute recipe book but be warned it will take a lot of time and patience to prepare these meals and although I haven't been able to try any out it will be worth it!

Workwear World Unisex Medical Hospital Doctors Scrub Tunic Top (Large, White)
Workwear World Unisex Medical Hospital Doctors Scrub Tunic Top (Large, White)
Offered by WorkwearWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
Great price and great for my cosplay

Pop! Vinyl Supernatural Dean Winchester Figure
Pop! Vinyl Supernatural Dean Winchester Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 July 2014
I love it, it is actually amazing.

Funko Pop: Supernatural Sam Vinyl Figure
Funko Pop: Supernatural Sam Vinyl Figure
Offered by Wi-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 July 2014
I love it, it is actually amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13