Profile for P. Fallon > Reviews

Content by P. Fallon

P. Fallon (CZ)

The Dead Sun (Star Force Series Book 9)
The Dead Sun (Star Force Series Book 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars this series is storytelling at its best, 19 Feb. 2014
Reminded me of an up to date E E Doc Smith saga. Can there be any more of the tale to tell. The shame is it has ended.

LINDY 1m Premium Gold USB 2.0 Cable Type A to B
LINDY 1m Premium Gold USB 2.0 Cable Type A to B
Offered by ExpressPro

3.0 out of 5 stars Stiff cables, 10 Dec. 2009
I bought these cables in the hope that, because of their price, they would be the best I could get. I use them with my laptop, however, I found them stiff and one from the four I bought was faulty, the casing fell off one end. Far better for my purpose are the cheaper Lindy braided cables which I have. They would get a five.

Samsung SGH D980 Duos - Mobile phone - GSM - touch - zero black
Samsung SGH D980 Duos - Mobile phone - GSM - touch - zero black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good phone bad screen, 10 Dec. 2009
Really easy to set up the sims (it does this for you) and use. Scrolling in menus can be difficult when using finger but I very rarely use the 'pen' so it must be OK. Biggest issue for me is touch screen failure. Have owned the phone for approximately 4 months and yesterday the touch screen stopped working for the second time. First time it came back after several battery out manouvers but this time no joy.