Profile for KjB > Reviews

Content by KjB

KjB

Garmin nuvi 3598LMT-D 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Digital Traffic Alerts, Bluetooth with Magnetic Mount (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Losing my Memory, 29 May 2015
Great piece of kit with one exception--memory. The device came fitted with between 7 & 8 GB, after 4 months I had to Purchase a 8GB micro card to download a map update. Two minor updates on things were fine. This week I had to ditch the 8GB card and replace it with a 16GB card to download the latest maps as the Garmin express program told me yet again I had insufficient memory. I could have reduced the European map cover but that's not what I understood when I purchased the Garmin 3598.
The map update was 7.3Gb almost what the device came with in the first place, Now all my map info is on a micro card so without that the device will not function, The unit was purchased on 2nd August 2014, today is the 29th May 2015--However if you read the terms and conditions on the free for life map updates--- it does warn you---Read them yesterday.

HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes without knowing how, You get it right, 3 Aug. 2014
After many years of abuse my HP 5610 developed problems that TLC would not cure, so the moment had come to look for a replacement, bad news, not being a technophile this can be frustrating,, cables everywhere whilst you connect to the web, options to chose from that can have dire consequences and that's after you have chosen one of the many options / models / brands available.

Chose HP 8620 on the basis of ink usage and speed, unpacked it, every time I thought I had finished I found another strip of protective cover, which is a pain. However having read the reviews, did not link it to PC straight away, Plugged it in turned it on and followed the instructions on the printer, then loaded disc, as instructed, answered the limited number of questions and within 6 minutes the printer is working, and wireless to boot. If you want a fast effective printer look no further, Even the wife likes it.