Profile for phantom24601 > Reviews

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Theatrical Edition Box Set) [DVD]
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Theatrical Edition Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Epic for Words, 18 Jan 2014
I can't even begin to describe the amazingness of this loveable trilogy that makes you fall in love with the land of Middle-Earth and obviously some of its men. It sticks to the books and can make you laugh and cry in the space of about 5 minutes. Despite being long, the movies fly by as you are absorbed by the screen into this amazing world that has sprung from the combined minds of Peter Jackson and obviously the great J.R.R Tokien.

Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Jan 2014
Cillian Murphy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Tom Hardy all in the same movie. Who could ask for more?
Epic CGI. Mind boggling storyline that makes you question the fabric of reality.
Cillian Murphy.

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Hobbit (Kindle Edition)
Despite being slightly childish, the book was an easy read that held my attention and had a good storyline and excellent, loveable (and hateable) characters,

X-Men: First Class [DVD]
X-Men: First Class [DVD]
Dvd ~ James MacAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: X-Men: First Class [DVD] (DVD)
I would recommend this product to everyone I meet! Being a huge fan of X men, I was obviouly expecting a lot from this movie, especially with such a brilliant cast behind it. And I wasnt disappointed. The special effects were awesome, and the whole plotline was great especially the historical aspects, ignoring some continuity errors with the other movies. The insight to the characters pasts were great to see, I personally finding Magneto and The Beast's intriguing. Overall this movie is great for any X men fans like myself.

The New Hunger: The Prequel to Warm Bodies
The New Hunger: The Prequel to Warm Bodies

4.0 out of 5 stars I want more!!!!, 28 Mar 2013
This book is a great follow-up to Warm Bodies. Despite being quite short, it gives you a good insight into the characters lives before the orginal book. However there are still so many questions unanswered! Who was R before he was a zombie? Who was the blonde woman lying dead next to him? What caused the disease in the first place? But overall think book was brilliant but I think it shouldve been longer, but I guess thats me being picky and being more used to chunkier books :)

Ramin
Ramin
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 July 2012
This review is from: Ramin (Audio CD)
Great singer, great songs, great album! I would have prefered some 'Les Mis' songs on the CD, but the other songs on there made up for it. My favourite is probably Broken Home.

Warriors: Omen of the Stars #3: Night Whispers
Warriors: Omen of the Stars #3: Night Whispers

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, as usual, 17 July 2012
As usual, Erin Hunter never ceased to leave me on the edge of my seat. As with all the others, I couldn't put it down. I have yet to read the new ones, but hope to soon as this book left me on another cliffhanger!

ERIK A Sequel to Phantom of the Opera
ERIK A Sequel to Phantom of the Opera

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Alright, 17 July 2012
I have read many diffeent sequels to 'The Phantom of the Opera', some good some bad. This book was alright, however I would have prefered it to involve Christine. The portrayal of Erik wasn't exactly how I'd imagined it, but it was alright. Overall, I think this book is simply a very long (but good) FanFiction.

The Phantom of the Opera (Collins Classics)
The Phantom of the Opera (Collins Classics)
by Gaston Leroux

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 July 2012
The first classic I read was 'Les Miserables', and then I saw the 25th Anniversary of 'Phantom of the Opera'. I then read reviews of the book and decided that I would try it out for myself. I read it and instantly fell in love with it! I would recommend this book for any phanatic!

Fantôme de l'opéra, Le (French Edition)
Fantôme de l'opéra, Le (French Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifique!, 17 July 2012
Ce livre est incroyable! Je le conseillerais sans hésiter à ceux qui cherchent un bon classique. Je n'ai jamais pensé ce classique ferait appel à moi, mais un ami m'avait recommandé cet et il est l'un des meilleurs classiques j'ai lu (Les Misérables étant l'autre).

Page: 1 | 2