Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Debz" (Tonbridge)

Page: 1 | 2
Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance
Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 9 Oct 2013
I work for the NHS and it was great to see it from a different angle. Fascinating and informative, funny and sad. The most entertaining book I have read for a long time.

Sentence of Marriage (Promises to Keep Book 1)
Sentence of Marriage (Promises to Keep Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked, 9 Oct 2013
I didn't realise this was from a series of books. I started reading it on holiday and became addicted. I can't wait to read the next 2. Well written. You really get to know the characters. Colourful and vivid. I want more books like this!

Blue Colour Ceramic Beads (14mm) & Fresh Water Pearl (8mm) Stretchable One Size Shamballa Style Bracelet with Almunium & Crsytalline Spacers

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought it would be better, 9 Oct 2013
I was a bit disappointed that the blue beads were not very shiny but the person I bought it for was thrilled with it (it was on their wish list). Comfortable to wear and a bit different.

Shamballa style bracelet watch with sparkling clay crystal disco balls - CWWK1 white / silver
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 9 Oct 2013
I bought 3 of these for presents but had to keep one of them myself as it is so pretty! Very sparkly, keeps good time and bargain price. What more could a girl want?

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Converted!, 22 May 2013
I love proper books and was determined I was never going to have an e-reader. However, when I go on holiday I generally take up to 10 books with me and with airlines cutting down on luggage allowance I was finally persuaded to try a Kindle. To say I am a convert is an understatement. I think my Kindle may need to be surgically removed from my grasp. I can now go on holiday with thousands of books and if I don't like one, so what, I can try another. With proper books, wasting precious luggage allowance on a book that turns out to be a disappointment was a disaster! The battery lasts for ages and the paperwhite means you can read at night on a plane and not irritate all those around you by having the overhead light on. Also I can read in bed and my husband can sleep undisturbed by the light. What's not to like? To all those who are unsure - go ahead, take the plunge, I am sure you will not regret it.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant!, 22 May 2013
I was immediately attracted by the title. Absolutely great book. Funny, entertaining and interesting. Brilliant story, I will definitely read this one again some time - something I rarely do. Highly recommended. I would love to see this made into a film.

Lost Girls
Lost Girls

4.0 out of 5 stars The title made me curious, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Lost Girls (Kindle Edition)
At first I found the main character a bit irritating and pathetic, but she grew on me and I started to feel sorry for her rather than wanting to give her a slap! I didn't anticipate the end, or what came just before the end. The story stayed with me long after I finished reading the book.

east2eden Rocking Balancing Cat & Mouse Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament
east2eden Rocking Balancing Cat & Mouse Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 22 May 2013
I saw one of these in a garden centre but they were very expensive; on Amazon, even with the postage it was cheaper. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is great fun and works well. Well made, will definitely order more.

Ornami Jewellery Set with 0.925 Sterling Silver Pearl and Cubic Zirconia Pendant, Earring and Chain of 46cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 22 May 2013
Purchased this as a gift and was not disappointed. Well made and very pretty. Packed in an impressive gift box, wanted to keep it myself!

Jewellery Set with 925 Sterling Silver 3 Stone Drop Cubic Zirconia Pendant, Earring and Chain of 46cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 22 May 2013
Bought this as a gift and was not disappointed. It is very pretty and sparkly. Packed in an impressive gift box. Bargain!

Page: 1 | 2