Profile for Undercroft > Reviews

Content by Undercroft

Undercroft

BEDZONLINE Mattress 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress FREE DELIVERY (5FT KING SIZE)
Offered by Bedzonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping like a prince :), 5 Jan. 2015
I have been looking for a good mattress for while and when I saw the great reviews on Amazon about this mattress I give a try and definitely is exactly what I have been expecting for so long. When opened the mattress once it comes rolled I waited at least 24 hours to sleep on it and the first night was good but I could see that the mattress was getting even more harder so after 72 hours I could feel it how great it is this mattress and how confortable it is as well. I have been sleeping like a prince on it and I completely recommend this mattress. I was used to wake up with some pain on my back and neck with my old mattress and since I have this one I didn't had a bad night at all. I am very happy with this product. And the price is great for such a great quality.

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Offered by Shopplay

5.0 out of 5 stars One of The Best Games Ever, 12 April 2014
I never tought that this game would be so intense and amazing. My first game of QuanticDreams was Heavy Rain and so far was a great game that i really enjoyed a lot and something completely different then other games where you decide what is your destiny basically like real life, of course you do have the own choices by the game but looks so real and any step that u can do can change completely your destiny or someones else.
Beyond Two Souls was so intense and emotional in many parts that show us a big reality of world and for those who are not here anymore but that look for us every time. This game made me cry and feel all the moments like if i was Jodie the main character of this game... If you like a good story and intense where u can be free to choose whatever u want, if u wanna live or die is your choice and u can love who u really feel to and that deserves ur love. Is a great choice of a game and i really hope that can be a sequel of this game because i will buy all of them. David Cage have done a great job creating this game, congratulations. I totally recommend this game i am sure you will not be disappointed.

Asus 24-inch VH242H Wide Gaming LCD TFT Monitor (5ms, Full HD, HDMI, Black)
Asus 24-inch VH242H Wide Gaming LCD TFT Monitor (5ms, Full HD, HDMI, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor, 15 Feb. 2013
I personally can say that this monitor has a great high quality definition. I bought it as a second monitor for my works on editing and I am really happy with it and I am happy as well with all the communication from the seller that was great.
I really recommend this monitor for who is looking for quality, size and price. Hdmi is superb with the 1080p.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Offered by TheGameryCoUk

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game ever, 10 Sept. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I wanna share with all people here my opinion about this game, coz for me and many others i know coz Final Fantasy is one of the most games played in the world, this games is really really amazing, ghrafic and story. I really recomend this game for the players, for me is one of the best ones from Final Fantasy coz i really liked the Final Fantasy VIII so much, but this one is really perfect.