Profile for Laura > Reviews

Content by Laura

Laura

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and fantastic price HIGHLY RECOMMEND, 26 Nov. 2013
Great item and fantastic price HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Now we dont need to worry about extentions linked together and we know its surge protected! Thanks

eLifeStore® Purple iPad 4 / iPad 3 Leather Case Smart Cover with Tri-Fold Stand for New Apple iPad 4 4th Generation & iPad 3, Also fit for iPad 2, Built-in Folding Cover Flip-Stand with Auto Sleep/Wake Function. Now Includes FREE BONUS GIFT: Screen Protector + Touchsreen Stylus Pen (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy to use dose the job for ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Good quality, easy to use dose the job for the money I highly recommened esp if you let children pla with it as it fully prtects it on all sides and came with stilus and screen protected.

Neuropad Candy 1.6 GHZ Android 4.1.1 Jellybean RK2926 Cortex A9 4GB Tablet Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook (Purple)

2.0 out of 5 stars My opinion dont waste your money save up for a decent one, 26 Nov. 2013
When FINALLY recieved this item in April I wasn't filled with confidence it was slow and the charge didnt work or fit properly in the port! The replaced the charger but it was stillnot qute right... It worked 'ok' untill in October while on charge there was a big bang and the whole thing died completely. This was a birthday present for my 7 yr old and she hardly usedit due to how slow I was! I wish id saved the £70? I spend and add to it to by her a decent BRANDED tablet! My opinion dont waste your money save up for a decent one!

Mamas & Papas Pixi Folding Highchair (Raspberry)
Mamas & Papas Pixi Folding Highchair (Raspberry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, great 5 point harness, 26 Nov. 2013
Love this, great 5 point harness, the rasperry it a lovely colour, easy to clean with minimal places for food to get stuck! Large food tray ideal for play/creative time.. Plenty f room for my 15 month old to grow into it! Very Happy. Highly rate mamas and papas.

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game that keeps my daughter entertained, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Great game that keeps my daughter entertained. Not violent and constructve like a modern computerised Lego! Would recommend... So enjoy

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Had issues neither of these worked and flashed error codes ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Had issues neither of these worked and flashed error codes! Had to rush to boots and pay a fortune for ones that worked!

Eylure Pro Lash Individuals Combo for short, medium and long, Knot Free
Eylure Pro Lash Individuals Combo for short, medium and long, Knot Free

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to appy and with the small individual spray lashes ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Subscribed to 2 of these a month a lot cheaper than in the shops as I buy them regularly, easy to appy and with the small individual spray lashes you can adjust how extravigant you want them to be depending on you requirements... Great for everday if you have thin lashes like mine...

Massive Fergie Ceiling Light Chrome (Requires 1 x 60 Watts E27 Bulb)
Massive Fergie Ceiling Light Chrome (Requires 1 x 60 Watts E27 Bulb)
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars the light it omits is very dull but that was ideal for us in the bathroom, 26 Nov. 2013
Does the job, not my ideal fitting but for the price looks clean neat and tidy in our bathroom, the light it omits is very dull but that was ideal for us in the bathroom! Posisbly would use in a kids bedroom but light not strong enough for anywhere else in my opinion.

Weetabix 24 Biscuits Box (pack Of 6, Total 144 Biscuits)
Weetabix 24 Biscuits Box (pack Of 6, Total 144 Biscuits)
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value on subscribe and save, 26 Nov. 2013
Excellent value on subscribe and save! My kids LOVE weetabix highly recommend this multi pack purchase. Will keep my 3 monthly subscription running.

Wilkinson Sword Extra 2 Precision Men's Disposable Razors - Pack of 10
Wilkinson Sword Extra 2 Precision Men's Disposable Razors - Pack of 10

1.0 out of 5 stars Had these on subscription, literally my partner shaved less ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Had these on subscription, literally my partner shaved less than half his face and it was blunt, cancelled subscription! Thats not to say they wouldnt be idea for someone else!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3