ARRAY(0xab971d38)

Samsung S24C300HS 24 inch HDMI VGA LED Monitor
Samsung S24C300HS 24 inch HDMI VGA LED Monitor
Price: 123.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor., 15 Mar 2014
I was building a new PC and thought it was time to get a new monitor. I was previously using a 17" Dell monitor. At 24", this is a much big monitor and it enables me to do so much more. It does take some getting using to. Before, I used to maximise my browser but now I only have to have it in a smaller window. The widescreen size is also ideal for watching videos on. It does take some calibrating (on Windows and in the monitor) when you get it. The text/fonts wasn't as smooth on Windows 7 as my previous monitor. I also tried the VGA and HDMI connections but I still prefer VGA. It generally looks better for me. The monitor also doesn't have speakers but that doesn't really matter as I have external speakers anyway. The one annoying problem for me with the monitor is the touch sensitive buttons. It takes me about 5-6 taps before I actually find where the power button is each time. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it.

Piranha Large Black Computer Desk with 2 Drawers and 4 Shelves for the Home Office PC 5g
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited
Price: 93.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great desk., 15 Mar 2014
I had a few computer desks over the years and was using a small black glass table for my computer. I was on the lookout for a bigger desk and came across the piranha desks on amazon which looked quite good. I usually encounter all sorts of problems when I put flatpack stuff together but there was no problems with this. It was easy to assemble and took the best part of a morning to build. I had to leave out the shelf above the computer tower as my computer was too tall for it to fit in. You can't really use the shelf on the top for a printer either as mine is way too big. I'm using it for my phone and lamp instead. I also don't use the keyboard tray and prefer to have the keyboard on the top with the mouse. Another good thing is that the desk is quite tall too which is ideal for me. It's made out of black MDF which doesn't look quite as good as my previous black glass desk but it does the job. Overall, it's a great desk.

VTX3D 1GB Radeon HD 5450 DDR3 Graphics Card with Low Profile Bracket
VTX3D 1GB Radeon HD 5450 DDR3 Graphics Card with Low Profile Bracket

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I wanted., 11 Mar 2014
Don't expect to play the latest games on this card. It'll play old ones fine though. I bought it a couple of years ago because I really needed an HDMI port so I could output my computer to my tv. It also draws low power for a graphics card so I opted for this as I have a small PSU in my computer.

Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
Offered by Focal Solution
Price: 198.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Mar 2014
I was debating whether or not to get a tablet for a year or so. I already had a Nexus 4 but I really wanted something with a bigger screen. I opted for the Nexus 7 over the ipad/mini because of the cheaper price and the much better specs. Honestly, I can't live without it. I use it everyday and lasts so much longer than my phone. It probably lasts for 6/6.5 hours if I'm just browsing the web. If you play games, the battery will shoot right down. The screen is fantastic quality, amazing clarity, the tablet is incredibly fast. I admit I was pretty much an apple fanboy before I got my Nexus 4 but I really love android and the freedom that it gives you. I'm also pretty much involved with all google's services so it made sense to stick with android.

Quality Large 2 Litre Hot Water Bottle Hot Pink New
Quality Large 2 Litre Hot Water Bottle Hot Pink New
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Mar 2014
Bought over a year ago. Not much to say about it. It did the job over the winter and kept me warm but a year later, I dug it out of my wardrobe and found that the whole thing had disintegrated. Probably my fault for leaving water in it for so long.

Diesel Zero Plus Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 75ml
Diesel Zero Plus Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 75ml
Offered by What Britain Buys
Price: 16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this spray a few months ago. It smells quite nice and at first it seemed to last on your body for quite a long time. Unfortunately, a few months later, the smell sorta seems to disappear quite quickly after you put it on.

Quorum Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Quorum Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Price: 10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 11 Mar 2014
I bought this based on all the great reviews it had but I didn't like the smell at all. I thought I could get used to it but I couldn't. I wore it once and later resold it.

Cable-Tex Black Velcro Strap 15mm Cable Tie Tidy 1m Lengths
Cable-Tex Black Velcro Strap 15mm Cable Tie Tidy 1m Lengths
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar 2014
Having had wires all over the place near my TV and computer, I thought it was time to try and tidy them up. Came across these velcro ties which keep them all tied together. It makes the place look a lot neater anyway.

Cable-Tex Spiral Binding - BLACK Cable Tidy Wrap 22mm x 2m
Cable-Tex Spiral Binding - BLACK Cable Tidy Wrap 22mm x 2m
Offered by PCArena
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this hoping to hide a few wires but it's just way too narrow to have any more than a couple of really thin wires. I used velcro straps instead which ties all the wires together.

Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Offered by Five Star
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality with plenty of bass, 11 Mar 2014
I bought these earphones to replace my old apple earphones. As you know, the Apple ones are pretty crap but I loved having the inline remote on them so I opted for these earphones. I actually got them for my Nexus 4 android phone. The volume buttons don't work on android but it can pause the track I'm on or skip to the next one. Plus it has a microphone which is useful for calls. The sound quality is great with plenty of bass. It's also the first time I've gone for in-ear earphones as I've usually avoided them, preferring the normal versions. Surprisingly, they're pretty good and they do block out a lot of the background noise. It took a little while to get used to them after using apple's for a long time but now I love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3