Profile for RosieSq > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour - 3/66 Darkest Intense Violet
Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour - 3/66 Darkest Intense Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW love it!, 6 Mar. 2015
Just used Vidal Sasson Darkest Violet on my hair and I am so impressed with the results. Thought the the two stage process might be a little fiddly but it really wasn' t and the extra few minutes it took were well worth it. The results are an all over glossy colour with complete grey coverage, thankfully. It has made such a noticeable difference that I had compliments from friends and family. I have long hair but one packet was enough to cover my roots and the lengths.

Long Cold Winter
Long Cold Winter
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Long Cold Winter (Audio CD)
Fabulous album, the best from the 80's. It is true to says 'they don't made them like this any longer' What a shame. Cinderella's best album, the title track is the stand out track but once you have listens to the other tracks a few times you'll love them all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 1:14 PM BST

Buster Tablet Introducer Giver Classic
Buster Tablet Introducer Giver Classic
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Seen at the Vets, 1 April 2014
Recommended by my cat's vet for easy tablet application. I haven't actually tried it yet but the vet says it is by far the easiest and quickest way to get those dreaded worm tablets down and she made it look so easy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 1 April 2014
The best shampoo for coloured hair I have ever come across and I have tried hundreds. I have long hair that I colour and use straighteners on so I really need hair products that not just cleanse but also keep it in tiptop condition. An expensive shampoo compared with the usual brands on the shelves but worth every penny. It goes a long way as only a small amount is required, even on my waist length hair. My hair feels immediately cleansed and softer once dry, a good conditioner is also required but I have found any will really do as long as I use this shampoo first. When a friend recommended it I really didn't expect it to be much different for the products for coloured hair that I have used before but I was very wrong.
I know you can pay as much as £30 for a bottle but buying it for the amazon site I got it for less than half that amount; and at that price it is a real bargain. Great product.

DeWalt DC618KB XRP 18-Volt NiMH Heavy-Duty Cordless Nail Gun
DeWalt DC618KB XRP 18-Volt NiMH Heavy-Duty Cordless Nail Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars I am told it is excellent, 20 Jan. 2014
Very heavy but I am told that they all are, not for the average DIYer, professional joiners only. I good sturdy piece of kit, I am told, something that no joiner can be without these days, but not for the faint hearted!

Flagrantly, Electrically, Acoustically Yours
Flagrantly, Electrically, Acoustically Yours

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange, but good, 20 Jan. 2014
The acoustic CD1 is just plain strange, where they drunk when they recorded it? probably, but as a fan I quite enjoyed it. CD2 the electric one is really good and makes the set worth owning, loved it.

Amazon Artist Lounge EP
Amazon Artist Lounge EP

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite, 20 Jan. 2014
Again got this as a sample but I have heard a lot better from them. Like their earlier studio albums but this isn't really for me.

Your Cat Magazine
Your Cat Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice free gift, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Your Cat Magazine (App)
I still prefer the actually magazine to the e copy but it was a nice gift and if you can get one for free worth a try. I love cats so anything I find about them I enjoy reading, lovely photos too.

Pack of 25 Flower Print 2 Holes Flower Shape Wooden Buttons, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting, 17x17mm
Offered by CraftStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little buttons, 20 Jan. 2014
Lovely, pretty little buttons that I have added to a couple of my tops to liven them up, really makes a difference. I only used them decoratively but might try on one of my summer cardis.

SALLY HANSEN Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Powerful Acrylic Gel - Nails Hard Wraps
Offered by KrystalDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars No visible improvement, 20 Jan. 2014
Good product but chips off just the same as nail polish and only hardens the nails whilst it is on the nails. No visible difference after a couple of months of use, nail still breaking & splitting but will keep using and hope for the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3