Profile for RosieSq > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Best Naturals Choline 650 mg 180 Tablets
Best Naturals Choline 650 mg 180 Tablets
Offered by Best-Naturals

5.0 out of 5 stars A very effective high dose natural supplement for delaying fatigue in endurance sports, recommended., 27 Jun. 2016
Choline is similar to the B vitamins and is produced in our own livers. It is also found in foods such as liver, meats, fish, nuts, beans, peas, spinach, wheat germ, and eggs. I read that Choline supplement are used to treat liver diseases like chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis; plus it can help if you suffer from depression, memory loss, Alzheimer's disease and dementia among many other diseases.
It is also something that my partner uses when bodybuilding in the gym as it delays fatigue in endurance sessions. Choline is similar to B vitamins and can produce positive chemical reactions in the body as well as being important in the nervous system; apparently in asthma, choline might help decrease swelling and inflammation.
The advised dose is one tablet twice a day but my partner tends to take the two tablets together for the maximum effect after work and before going to the gym. He tells me that he finds this Best Naturals supplement is one of the best because of the higher strength.
This supplement can obviously benefit different people for different ways and I can only report on what it is used for in our household.
I was offered this product at a discount in exchange for my honest, unbiased feedback.

ULTRA Strong WEIGHT LOSS Natural Fat Burner Diet Pills - 2 Month Supply - Fat Burners For Men & Women - Work Quicker Than Raspberry Ketone, Colon Cleanse, T5, T6 - Lose Weight Fast Slimming Supplement
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quick helping hand for increasing weight loss, natural ingredients so gentle on the stomach., 27 Jun. 2016
I really needed something to shift the last few extra pounds before the summer holidays and these Natural Answers Fat Burner supplement were just what I was looking for. Like a lot of people I have a constant struggle with my weight and always seem to be on a diet and know supplements always help. The first thing you need to know is start this supplement at a weekend as I found that I was running to the bathroom rather a lot in the first few days; this did however settle down eventually.
These fat burners contain African Mango, Acai Berry, Green Tea plus other natural ingredients and a small dose of caffeine. I have taken supplements with these ingredients in them but I don't remember taking them all together.
Results, well after the first couple of days which I can only describe as a detox effect; I started to feel less hungry, no hunger pangs between meals and my energy levels have definitely risen. Day 5 and I seem to be losing at least a pound per day so delighted.
I am taking one capsule as advised three times daily with meals; this obviously is in conjunction with a low calorie diet but this supplement is certainly increasing the amount of weight I am losing.
The only negative effect has been the one mentioned above which really was just a way of my body detoxing, I suppose; apart from that no problems to report.

Someet Summer Cycling Jersey - Breathable Shirts Comfortable 3D Cushion Quick Dry Road & Mountain Bike Clothing - Short Sleeve Cycle Clothes for Men - Full Zippered Sportswear (Black Blue)
Offered by Cubo Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, excellent quality, cool, breathable fabric; recommended., 27 Jun. 2016
This is a very good fitting cycle shirt on my partner; he was a little shocked when he saw the size was XXL as he is only a 44" chest but it does fit like it should do. Made from a breathable good quality antibacterial polyester which as the title suggests is a summer weight. The top is well constructed, a strong zip up the front, crew neck and short sleeves. He choice the darker blue colour with the lighter blue and yellow trim; a stretch silicone band across the bottom stops the top from riding up when he is out cycling. The three deep pockets on the back haven't been used yet but maybe useful for his phone or other smaller gadgets.
He says it is very comfortable to wear and washes well on a cool wash cycle, dried in a couple of hours on the line yesterday.
Very pleased, excellent quality, cool, breathable fabric; recommended.

Performance PREMIUM Vitamin C Serum For Facial Skin Care, Vegan-Friendly & Organic Vit C & Hyaluronic Acid- BEST Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Aging, Antioxidant Skin Care Formula- Rejuvenate Your Skin TODAY
Offered by PERFORMANCE COSMETIC INNOVATIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful anti-aging, radiance enhancing serum for anyone with sensitive skins, especially but not exclusively., 27 Jun. 2016
This is a really super serum for anyone with sensitive skins as it has no added perfumes, no alcohol and no added colours. I purchased this for my friend who has super sensitive skin, suffers from eczema and has real trouble finding skincare products. She has been using it for the last week and says it is so gentle, she hasn't experienced any of the usual tingling or even burning sensation and is truly delighted to find a product that works, as she put it.
This is a serum so more of a treatment rather than an instant lift but in the short amount of time she has been using the serum she says her skin is feeling softer than ever. It contains all the anti-aging goodies like Hyaluronic Acid which boost the water content in the skin making it look and feel more hydrated plus Vitamin C a great anti-oxidant and skin cell rebuilder which helps clear any skin problems like her eczema. She says that even her work colleagues have commented on her more radiant look which I think comes with a new confidence about her appearance.
I am so pleased I have found her something that works on her sensitive skin; I am sure she is fed up with us all talking about new products that we have purchased, knowing that she wouldn't dare touch them herself.

PHEENX Home Portable Key Lock Box with 10-Digit Push-Button Combination is Weather Resistant for Indoors or Outdoors and Holds up to 5 Keys
Offered by Sierra Vista Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Super strong, extra safe, key lock box and padlock, highly recommended., 27 Jun. 2016
What an excellent idea this large key lock box is and really easy to set up as well; I have attached it to my shed door so it looks like and can also be used for a padlock. To open I press down the clear and then the open buttons to remove the front. Inside the front part is a white cover which I need to remove and following the instructions I set a digital code that we can all remember, the code is then locked into the mechanism by turning your chosen keys around from the inside; cover back on and that part is done.
Inside I also find a little key which pulls the inside solid bar attached to the upper paddock part open. Now it is just at case of putting any keys, like the front door key inside it, you'll probably have to remove any key rings to do this. I can then attached the lock on my shed door, like a padlock, and click it back together, securely locked.
Now if say one of the kids comes round or I forget my key, for instance; I can just use our password code to unlock the mechanism and a key will be inside; certainly safer than the key under a stone! Anyone else that sees the lock just thinks it is a strong padlock, which it is but with a secret compartment inside.
Even the most prepared thief isn't going to be able to remove the lock and even if they did, without our code they couldn't get access to our keys.
This is an extra secure padlock and extra secure key lock box; the whole construction is very solid and heavy, I would certainly have faith in this case never being opened except by those given the code.
Super strong, extra safe, key lock box and padlock, highly recommended.

Plant Sterols by Natural Answers - 90 Capsules - 1 Month+ Supply - High Strength Tablets - Proven to lower cholesterols - Natural Formula UK Manufactured Healthy Supplements
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted at the fast results achieved through taking this supplement, cholesterol levels have returned to normal., 27 Jun. 2016
Both my partner and myself have had higher than normal cholesterol levels, so as a healthy diet alone wasn't helping we decided to take a supplement. I have purchased from Natural Answers before and know they are a reputable company who sell natural supplements so these Plant Sterols seemed a good choice.
The two a day capsules are taken with meals, breakfast and evening meal, the capsules are easy enough to swallow with a glass of water and have no negative side effects. I have been checking my levels regularly on a home monitor since I started taking this supplement and I'm pleased to say that in less than a week my levels are now at what is considered a normal level, wonderful. If I had known it was so easy I would have purchased this supplement earlier.
Each bottle contains enough for six weeks so very good value; I will continue to take the supplement at this dose until the end of the bottle and then maybe just use one a day after that to keep my levels normal.

Premium Car Seat Cover, Strong woven PVC, Black, Protect the appearance and value of your car seats
Offered by Glorytec

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for any tradesmen and women, keep your driving seat upholstery clean, hardwearing, easy to fit., 27 Jun. 2016
My partner is in the building trade, a joiner, so needless to say he comes off site most days cover in saw dust, brick dust and other debris so a seat protector is a necessity. This Glorytec Premium Seat Coveris ideal, it is a strong, well fitted cover which can just be wiped down and actually look rather good. We have purchased the nylon seat covers in the past but they soon get tatty, this is a cover with a purpose, to keep the seat clean, not just for show. The material is hard wearing but looks and feels good, it doesn't match our blue interior but that isn't a problem. The cover is stretch and was easy to fit and just as easy to remove if we are using the car at weekends. It has certainly saved the front seat upholstery in the car so has been an excellent purchase.

Sanheshun 5X Magnifying Travel Warm LED Lighted Makeup Mirror, Touch Activated, Powerful Portable Locking Suction Mount, 360° Swivel, Battery Operated, 6 Inch, Round
Offered by Miusco

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this great magnifying mirror, lightweight, easily attached to most surfaces; recommended., 27 Jun. 2016
A lovely lightweight magnified mirror that is ideal for plucking eyebrows and putting my make-up on. This is a whopping 5X magnified so I had quite a shock when I first looked into it, every hair, every pore or blemish is there on full view; but actually this is really useful as I can make sure my make-up is on correctly and my eyebrows haven't got any stray hairs. I need to add 3 x AA batteries to make the illumination on the rim of the mirror work and then just use the on/off button at the bottom, very useful for when you are getting ready to go out without natural daylight.
The suction fitting works so well and I know from purchasing a bathroom mirror from the same company, that the mirror will hold tight onto most surfaces until I want to remove it. Just twist the knob at the back one way to lock onto a surface with a vacuum seal and then turn the knob the other way to release, really easy. I don't think the mirror is actually made of glass as it seems to light for that so can be just used as a hand mirror, a tumble on the floor isn't gong to break it.
I have a couple of friends that wear glasses who would definitely find this mirror useful and it would make a great gift for them.

VonHaus Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Blower 15L 1200W - FREE Extended 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent powerful lightweight vacuum cleaner; deep down clean, very pleased with purchase., 27 Jun. 2016
The vacuum comes well packed with the hose extension separately wrapped, what you do need to know is that the small attachment and instructions manual are inside the lower part of the vacuum, I only found out by accident as I moved it. So what we need to do is unlock the catches at the side of the machine and remove these bits before using. The instructions basically explain about the various reusable filters and how to switch from dry to wet mode. When this vacuum describes itself as a wet and dry cleaner it is just saying it can vacuum up small puddles on the floor, it isn't a floor/carpet cleaner and the blowing mode is restricted really to blowing leaves outdoors.
What was important to me was the power of the vacuum and this is where it really excels, pet hair, garden debris etc. were sucked up with great power and I was very satisfied with the results, but it does make a lot of noise though; this is not a quiet cleaner. The dirt and debris gathers in the bottom bucket of the machine under the large filter so we need to take the whole bottom half to the bin to empty out. Fortunately the vacuum is fairly lightweight so lifting it wasn't a problem; I did however struggle a little with the side clips that need to be lined up exactly and then a hard push is needed to press the top and bottom half together.
The accessories are fairly basic but I have everything I need to clean carpeted floors; the lead can be wound around at the back for storage. The vacuum is on castors so moving it around whilst cleaning is easy, the cable isn't that long but I could always use the extension lead if I were vacuuming the car for instance.
I am very impressed with the power of suction on this cleaner, just as powerful, if not more so, than my current Morphy Richards vacuum and that is designed for removal of pet hair. I hope I never have reason to vacuum up leaks in the house but if I do I know the facility is there; I already have a garden vac so again I don't expect to use this cleaner for that purpose so can't comment on how good it is. I do think that it will be used a lot for cleaning the car, it is so lightweight so will work a treat on the car mat and upholstery.

Large Travel Duffle Gym Bag Sport Women Men Foldable Duffle Shoulder Bag Luggage (50L, Darkblue)
Offered by Hopsooken Europe Official Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous lightweight large bag, strong and well made, highly recommended., 27 Jun. 2016
I couldn't believe how big this bag was as I unfolded it; it arrived in a neat little package, I unzip the front and start to pull out the bag, it is a really good size for the gym, swimming, a weekends away or for taking on holiday.
Made from a strong rip proof nylon fabric; this smart looking bag has strong zips; well finished, no loose threads and the handles tightly fastened to the bag. Two strong handles with the optional clip on/off shoulder strap, found inside the bag when unfolded. Inside I have a secure pocket, ideal for my purse and phone and a mesh pocket for separating clothing from my shoes perhaps. The outer side have two large pockets at either ends, no zips but deep and therefore fairly secure.
What I am really impressed with is the size it folds back down to when not in use; no more bulky bags to find space for. I will be taking this bag with me in my suitcase so when I come home from my two week holiday I have somewhere to put all those extras I have purchased and hopefully as the bag weighs so little I won't be over the limit!
A fabulous lightweight large bag, strong and well made, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20