Profile for Su Den > Reviews

Mabu Multi Cloth 3x Pack
Offered by Market Initiatives International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cloth, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mabu Multi Cloth 3x Pack
Super thick and hopefully long lasting.

Peach Cross Cut Shredder - PS300-21
Peach Cross Cut Shredder - PS300-21
Offered by Peach International UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... quantities of household junk mail to shred this is brilliant. I have just cleared a years worth that ..., 9 Aug 2014
If you only have small quantities of household junk mail to shred this is brilliant. I have just cleared a years worth that had built up since the demise of the last electric shredder and it did not jam once more than can be said for the previous two shredders that I have owned. Plus no running costs, however small.
At this price I cannot recommend highly enough.

The Book Thief
The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncertain of who this book is aimed towards, 8 July 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Paperback)
Even two thirds of the way through this book I was still uncertain as to whether I was enjoying it, ultimately I found it weak, at times naïve and with several poorly drawn characters. The excellent idea of Death as the narrator did not fulfil it's potential,

Yuzet 16-039004-00-12 10-inch Garden Cane Plant/ Flower Support Rings (Pack of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Multifunctional, 8 July 2014
Having only previously re used the smaller supports that come with flower arrangements I am very pleased with the wider uses offered by these bigger rings

Latecomers (Penguin Decades)
Latecomers (Penguin Decades)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and charming, 8 July 2014
Enjoyable bed time reading, believable story

Small Memories
Small Memories
by Jose Saramago

2.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended by the Sunday newspapers, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Small Memories (Paperback)
I was disappointed with this book having read excellent reviews, it meandered through the authors life but lacked focus and wit.

The Heart Goes Last: Positron, Episode Four
The Heart Goes Last: Positron, Episode Four

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 24 Sep 2013
I am sure that this will work out as a very expensive book when we reach the final episode but I would recommend it to any Margaret Atwood fan.

Nokia 100 RH-130 CV UK Festival Mobile Phone - Pink (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Shelfone™

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to open, 24 Sep 2013
This was purchased as a cheap back up to my Iphone but having spent an inordinate amount of time trying to release the back cover this is now in the bin, I am sure that the battery will come in useful. Apart from this, even for tenner, it appears very cheap and flimsy. Pay heed to the other 1 star reviews, I wish I had.

Scotch-Brite Bamboo Kitchen Cloth (Pack of 4)
Scotch-Brite Bamboo Kitchen Cloth (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 17 July 2012
This is the second 4 pack of Scotch-Brite Bamboo cloths I have purchased and I rate them vey highly, they are very long lasting (months), absorbent and are fine when put through a hot wash cycle. My only slight criticism is that they could be a couple of inches bigger.

Bosch AHS4-16 42cm 390W Electric Hedgetrimmer
Bosch AHS4-16 42cm 390W Electric Hedgetrimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars New toy, 17 July 2012
Bought this for trimming a box hedge, having always used shears before this proved an excellent buy, completed the job in a quarter of the time. Pleased with the precision I was able to achieve, some people may find it a little heavy. Seems sturdy and not too noisy. Good value.

Page: 1 | 2