Profile for Nigel Lewis > Reviews

Content by Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Nintendo DS)
LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Nintendo DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of fun, 27 July 2013
Bought this as something to amuse me on my sons old DS, it looked ok but I haven't played it too much as I have been unable to get it out of my sons 3DS!
He can sit with it for ages and really seems to like the idea of building bits and pieces before using them.
I may get the Lego Indiana Jones, it has good reviews and my son cannot play 2 games at once!!

Salter Magic Lens Electronic Scale
Salter Magic Lens Electronic Scale

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 14 Jan. 2013
After much browsing I went for these scales and I have not been disappointed.
Nice sleek unit and clear to read display, easy switching between different units and now I wonder how I coped with my old set.
Yet to see how the batteries cope but so far so good

SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46I Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Indigo
SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46I Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Indigo
Offered by London Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little music player, 14 Jan. 2013
My wife had one of these previously and it seemed to do the job ok so when my daughter was after something to listen to her music on we went for one of these again.
Capacity isn't huge but as a player it is easy to load and the screen display is nice and clear.
It comes with a built in clip (as the name suggests) which seems to be nice and sturdy.
Probably not the one for storing your whole music collection but for gym goers, joggers or just commuters it is a nice little unit for the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2013 11:29 AM GMT

WD Red 2TB for NAS 3.5-inch Desktop Hard Drive - OEM
WD Red 2TB for NAS 3.5-inch Desktop Hard Drive - OEM

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days but looking good, 9 Dec. 2012
These were recommended to me by a friend.
Not sure what you can say, they are good capacity and appear, in these early days, to give good access speeds.
At this moment they are doing what they should quite well indeed.

Synology DS213+ DiskStation 2 Bay High Performance Desktop NAS
Synology DS213+ DiskStation 2 Bay High Performance Desktop NAS
Offered by Nexlynx

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 9 Dec. 2012
Read the reports and saw the complaints on the documentation, which was a concern.
Took the plunge as this unit was recommended by a friend that knows what he is doing, personally I have no experience.
For me I plugged it in and it really did the rest itself, works across my Windows and Mac OS machines nicely.
It is nice and quiet and not too large, I would recommend this box.

Double-wall Straight Sided Cafetiere 8 Cup
Double-wall Straight Sided Cafetiere 8 Cup
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Piece of Kit, 9 Dec. 2012
Bought this as the glass ones had a tendency to shatter when dropped!
Read all the reviews, some not so good, but I like the pot.
Obviously it is a little harder to see exactly how much water you have added but the pot does keep it warmer for longer and I have had no problems with its pouring.
It is yet to pass the 'bounce' test but all in all I like this pot, for me it looks and works great.