Profile for BoZo > Reviews

Shock Absorber B5044 Womens Run Bra - 34DD, Black/ Silver
Shock Absorber B5044 Womens Run Bra - 34DD, Black/ Silver
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The shock is definitely absorbed!, 7 Oct 2010
Very pleased with this purchase. As a keen runner who has to carry a couple of water melons with me on each run, I usually struggle to find a bra that is both supportive and comfortable. This bra, however, is just that. It doesn't give a particularly flattering shape to the breasts as it tends to flatten them somewhat. However, it certainly controls the bounce which means avoiding getting black eyes as your boobs bounce from the road to your face whilst you run! I have not had problems with putting the bra on, but know that other people have. I initially had some assistance with adjusting the straps, but once you have that sorted, there is no need to adjust it again as they can't get looser like other bras do due to hooking the plastic into the hole in the material. I fasten the back at the front, and then swivel it around. The top clasp is pretty straight forward - no different to what you'd get on bikini top. My only criticism is that it doesn't wick sweat away that well. It has felt very wet after a run. I would certainly recommend it to all you bigger busted ladies out there who enjoy running. It is worth shopping around to get a good price as it can be expensive. I purchased this when it was on offer in with Amazon. I went to a sports shop that sold this bra to try it on to ensure that I ordered the correct size.

Son of Hamas
Son of Hamas
by Hassan Yousef Mosab

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 7 Jun 2010
This review is from: Son of Hamas (Paperback)
A fantastic book. Having only a basic knowledge of the conflict in the Middle East, I was worried that I would find the book confusing. However, it was written in a way that clearly explained the religious and political situation. I found it both a gripping and educational read. It is also amazing to read how God has a plan and purpose for everyone and how God can use people in terryfying circumstances to bring about his purpose. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in the conflict in the Middle East, is searching for meaning in their life, or if you simply enjoy a book that you just can't put down.