ARRAY(0xa587f390)

Home Front Girls
Home Front Girls
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Home Front Girls (Kindle Edition)
Really gripping read once you get into it. History and locations interesting. Couldn't put the book down. Now reading another book by this author.

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 16 Dec 2013
Excellent read. Just couldn't put the book down. This is the second Hilary Boyd book I have read and I am now just about to start my third.

The Girl in the Mirror
The Girl in the Mirror
Price: 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Just goes to show how oblivious most of us are ..., 26 Nov 2013
Just goes to show how oblivious most of us are about what really goes on right under our noses. A real eye opener.

Mummy Told Me Not to Tell: The true story of a troubled boy with a dark secret
Mummy Told Me Not to Tell: The true story of a troubled boy with a dark secret
Price: 3.77

Hidden: Betrayed, Exploited and Forgotten. How One Boy Overcame the Odds.
Hidden: Betrayed, Exploited and Forgotten. How One Boy Overcame the Odds.
Price: 3.77

Never Call Me Mummy Again
Never Call Me Mummy Again
Price: 3.33

The Secrets Between Us
The Secrets Between Us
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent and gripping read just like all the Louise Douglas ..., 26 Nov 2013
An excellent and gripping read just like all the Louise Douglas books. I couldn't put the book down. Roll on the next release!

In Her Shadow
In Her Shadow
Price: 3.66

This review is from: In Her Shadow (Kindle Edition)