Profile for Anne G > Reviews

Content by Anne G

Anne G

Page: 1 | 2
Resol "Cool" Garden Outdoor / Indoor Designer Plastic Chairs - Blue - Garden Furniture (Pack of 4 chairs)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable chairs for sitting outside, 10 May 2015
I have bought these chairs before so I knew how comfortable they are. I decided to buy the blue ones this time instead of the white, purely because a pack of four was available in blue, whereas the white were only available in a pack of eight - and I only needed four chairs and didn't want to pay considerably more for eight. I would have preferred the white ones, as the blue colour is not entirely as I expected - but they will serve their purpose.

JETech® Gold Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (10 Inch) Tablet PC with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Blue)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 April 2015
Just what I needed to protect my tablet, tablet fits into case perfectly and colour is exactly as shown on website. Very pleased with it.

Resol Bolero Garden Table - White - Patio Outdoor Plastic Furniture - 140 x 90 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking table, 12 April 2015
Smart-looking table, goes well with Resol chairs; only issue was with fitting it together - definitely needs two people if you're going to avoid the tope getting scratched in the process

Caseflex Sony Xperia E1 Case Black Split Leather Flip Cover
Caseflex Sony Xperia E1 Case Black Split Leather Flip Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 April 2015
Phone fits very well into case, easy to charge and take photos while case is closed. Only issue is that the incoming message warning light is not possible to see while case is closed, otherwise would have ben five stars

Resol "Cool" Garden Outdoor / Indoor Designer Plastic Chairs - White - Garden Furniture (Pack of 8 chairs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 12 April 2015
Very comfortable for plastic chairs, very easy to stack when not in use

RENTOKIL ANT KILLER SPRAY
RENTOKIL ANT KILLER SPRAY
Offered by More than you could wish for.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased I've found it again, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: RENTOKIL ANT KILLER SPRAY
I bought this product locally several years ago, so I knew it was one of the few things that really worked for my annual swarming ant problem. The local shop has since closed and I really struggled to find the product anywhere else - until I saw it on the internet. I'm very pleased I've found it again.

Inspector Montalbano: Series One (5 Disc DVD)
Inspector Montalbano: Series One (5 Disc DVD)
Dvd ~ Luca Zingaretti
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A real treat, 30 July 2013
I just love Inspector Montalbano. He is quite a complex character but very attractive. I love the Sicilian setting of the series, which makes the viewing all the more enjoyable. The storylines themselves are sometimes so complex I have to watch an episode two or three times to fully understand the plot. They also involve all of human life - the good, the bad, the strange and the sad - so they are not for the faint-hearted. As a passive student of Italian, I love listening to the language spoken by the various characters and picking out words that I recognise. Anyone who is not fluent in Italian but who really objects to subtitles, would probably stuggle with the series, but I have found the translations very good and the subtitles themselves clear and easy to follow.

Earlex ELXCHILVAC HSV1000 Ewbank Chilli Vac Compact
Earlex ELXCHILVAC HSV1000 Ewbank Chilli Vac Compact

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner for the price, 30 July 2013
I chose this model because I wanted a lightweight cleaner which would be easier and safer to use on the staircase, and which would cope with a variety of floors (carpet, laminates, etc). This certainly is light and very easy to manoevre. However, its rather large dust chamber near the bottom makes it impossible to slide under furniture, it means having to attach the separate hose, which is a bit of a pain. Also, the filter and the brushes on the cleaning head are not as easy to clean as I was led to believe. However, for the price, it is a very useful cleaner and its lightness and long electric lead make it especially useful for stairs.

Caravans (Anthony Quinn, Jennifer O´Neill) Region 2
Caravans (Anthony Quinn, Jennifer O´Neill) Region 2
Dvd ~ Anthony Quinn
Offered by GREAT4DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 30 July 2013
I recorded this on my old VHS video recorder years ago (player long since gone), and ordered the DVD for nostalgia's sake as much as anything. My old recording had been fine; but this DVD version is blurred in many places and quite jumpy - not enjoyable to watch at all. In some of the evening/night-time scenes, the picture is so dark it's impossible to see anything that's happening - adjusting the settings on the TV doesn't help. As I already knew the plot etc I was able to follow it - but I wouldn't call it pleasant viewing. Still, I was surprised to find that it was still available at all, so in that sense, I'm glad I purchased it.

Positive Thinking Every Day: An Inspiration for Each Day of the Year
Positive Thinking Every Day: An Inspiration for Each Day of the Year
by Norman Vincent Peale

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too impressed, 15 July 2013
I bought The Power of Positive Thinking some time ago and still re-read it from time to time, I have found it really useful in many ways. I thought this would be equally useful but a lot of the daily hinits/tips are very samey, and I had to wait a long time for it to arrive - over four weeks.

Page: 1 | 2