Profile for Connor Downey > Reviews

Connor Downey

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not licenced so won't work, 27 Feb. 2015
I'm sure it would have been a great product but Apple have started only allowing "licenced" accessories to work so this charger only worked for a day and I had to get an Apple one. It is very annoying.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi-Top, Unisex Adults' Hi- Top Trainers, Black/White, 8.5 UK (42 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 20 Oct. 2014
Exactly what the description says.

Smash - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Smash - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Debra Messing

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my mum for her birthday (for both of us really) as we loved the first series and it was brilliant. I would say the first season was slightly better but season 2 really is great, I mean, I still managed to cry. It is much more contemporary but still holds the musical theatre numbers. It develops the characters and relationships and leaves you grasping on for more. I am so sad that this series got cancelled as I would say that it is one of my all time favourite shows. Even after the final episode, I still haven't decided if I'm Team Karen or Ivy, I love them both. BUY THIS

style3 Marilyn Tattoo T-Shirt Men hollywood star monroe , Größe:S;Color:White
style3 Marilyn Tattoo T-Shirt Men hollywood star monroe , Größe:S;Color:White
Offered by style3

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Mar. 2014
It fits great, looks amazing and has people complimenting it! I was worried about the large expected delivery range but it came on the first date approximated and I was really surprised and delighted. I have recently had an obsession with Marilyn and I seriously love this shirt. I definitely recommend this company.

Bombshell
Bombshell
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars SMASH, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bombshell (Audio CD)
I LOVE this album. I got it for my birthday and have not stopped listening to it. It has ALL of the songs from Bombshell in order and split into two acts to give you a better idea of the way the show is laid out. If you loved Smash you will love this.

Twizzlers Tri Pack Variety (Pack of 3)
Twizzlers Tri Pack Variety (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, 3 Dec. 2013
These were great! The provider also sent me a chewy sweet and a lolly pop so that was a nice suprise! I would definitely recommend purchasing these, especially from this provider!

Sterling Silver Treble Clef Pendant - SIZE: 24mm . Gift Boxed
Sterling Silver Treble Clef Pendant - SIZE: 24mm . Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Dec. 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect with this product; many of the other treble clef necklaces looked cheap and tacky.
I must say, I was overjoyed when I saw this. I bought it for my singing teacher for Christmas and I am sure she will love it! There is no chain obviously as it is £7. It is amazing!

A4 (210 x 297mm) Parchment Paper Natural 90gsm, Pack of 50 Sheets.
A4 (210 x 297mm) Parchment Paper Natural 90gsm, Pack of 50 Sheets.
Offered by Soho Paper Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Mar. 2013
I used these sheets of parchment to make my friend a Hogwarts acceptance letter for her birthday and it looked great! I have used it after the Hogwarts letter for lots of other things and they have all turned out great!

Harry Potter Gryffindor Adult Robe Size M Dress Costume
Harry Potter Gryffindor Adult Robe Size M Dress Costume
Offered by Track_Star 1988

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Sept. 2012
I absolutely LOVE this item! I bought a gryffindor tie as well to complete my costume! LOVE IT! Would definately recommend to any harry potter fanatic like myself! :)

Harry Potter tm Gryffindor Tie
Harry Potter tm Gryffindor Tie
Offered by Tiptop Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars PURPLE!, 6 Sept. 2012
I liked this product alot, but the only thing i have to say is that it is completely purple! I always thought it was scarlet or burgundy! But it arrived earlier than expected and in great condition!:)

Page: 1 | 2