Profile for Mrs F > Reviews

That's Not My Monkey
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it!, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Monkey (Board book)
I'm not quite sure if I buy this series for my children or myself....but we as a family love them. We have several of the 'that's not my...' books and they are easily the most enjoyed books in our home. They are beautifully done, tactile, durable and returned to again and again and again....

Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions
Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyce doesn't disappoint..., 14 Feb. 2014
I'm a big Joyce Meyer fan. I listen to her podcasts regularly and own several of her books. She is someone you can rely on to impress biblical truths in a straightforward, natural manner. I bought a copy for my Dad who loves it and he and my Mum read it every day....then they bought one for a friend who....then I bought one for myself and my husband....and then one for my sister who had gone on to buy two other devotional a by Joyce Meyer. It really is THAT good!

Zoggs Cottesloe Womens  Flyback  - Midnight, 10
Zoggs Cottesloe Womens Flyback - Midnight, 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 14 Feb. 2014
I'm really pleased with this swimming costume. I'm not one for bikinis and it's modest, which is what I want when I take my kids swimming.

Early Learning ABC flash cards
Early Learning ABC flash cards
by Ladybird
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Feb. 2014
These are more than you would expect and my daughter loves them. Flash cards are demanded each day. They've aided her learning a lot. Would very hugely recommend and also much cheaper here; bought another set in a shop and paid a lot more!

Early Learning 123 flash cards
Early Learning 123 flash cards
by Ladybird
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 14 Feb. 2014

Bold Boys Collection (5 Funky Giraffe Bandana Bibs)
Bold Boys Collection (5 Funky Giraffe Bandana Bibs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 14 Feb. 2014
I'm a big bandana fan....not only are they incredibly cute but they do catch the ever flowing dribble from my son and daughter's mouths! It also makes sweeping crumbs from their lips in public situations quick and painless. I have some for my daughter too in more girly colours. Love these! Will be sad when they outgrow them!

Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200 ml
Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200 ml
Offered by Amazing Sales UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 14 Feb. 2014
Delighted to find a product I use every day at such a great price and from now on I shan't be bothering my local supermarket for my simple products!

Streetwize SWBM2 Extra Large Super view
Streetwize SWBM2 Extra Large Super view
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Feb. 2014
This is fantastic! Gives me total peace of mind whilst driving as I can see my baby boy. Really good size, just brilliant! Highly recommended to all!

MULTI COLOURED MAGNETIC A - Z LETTERS FRIDGE MAGNETS
MULTI COLOURED MAGNETIC A - Z LETTERS FRIDGE MAGNETS
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler fun but not for serious use!, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought these for my toddler's stocking; she loves them and has loads of fun with them. I don't think they'd be up to holding a great deal though I have to say, but that isn't what I bought them for, and for my purposes, they are perfect.

Only Thing Sister AUNTY Gift Shabby Chic Hand Finished Wooden Plaque with Engraved Text *P3*
Offered by Pink Rose Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For special aunties, 14 Feb. 2014
Well this had the desired response and had my sister welling up! It's a lovely little product and in my case is very accurate which is why I bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4