Profile for Nafisah > Reviews

Fushi Organic Coconut Oil
Fushi Organic Coconut Oil
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing - UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing and Beauty Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 12 Feb 2014
Great product. Use it on my baby's hair and it helps to moisturise and soften it without being too greasy.

DIGIFLEX Digital Hanging Weighing Scales for Fishing Luggage Suitcase Parcel Posting Travel 40Kg
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 12 Feb 2014
For it's price, I was expecting this to look flimsy but was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy it was. I used it to weigh my travel luggage and it did the job perfectly and when they were weighed again at the airport, it turned out to be accurate readings.

Only reason it didn't get a 5 star for me is that the hook is a bit too small for me and so it's a bit of a struggle to hang it onto the luggage handle. It seems it was designed for weighing fish only.

Other than that, a great useful scale.

APHRODITE 3000 IONIC HAIR DRYER, 2100W
APHRODITE 3000 IONIC HAIR DRYER, 2100W
Offered by BeautyHairDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Powerful but design is flawed., 12 Feb 2014
This dryer is very powerful and the output is great. However, there is a definite issue with the location of the power and setting buttons. It keeps getting switched off whilst in use or power settings get changed because the buttons are right under the fingers no matter how you hold the dryer! It is really frustrating because it is such a powerful dryer but design just not right.

I am actually thinking about returning it!

Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition (Bizzy Betty)
Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition (Bizzy Betty)
Offered by CHBURNS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, easy to handle, looks fab!, 12 Feb 2014
I was looking for a lightweight and easy to manoeuvre pushchair that I could use when I do the school run twice daily. I also needed to be able to put the pushchair in my little car. This pushchair ticked all the boxes for me and with the added bonus of looking really cute. The fabric is water proof so the January British weather did not bother me at all as the pushchair fabric was never damp from previous day out in heavy rain. Although it didn't fit into my car boot ( my car is really tiny), I managed to fit it in the passenger side okay.

A great pushchair all round. Highly recommended.

IKEA CHILDS FOOT STOOL / STEP WITH ANTI-SLIP FÖRSIKTIG
IKEA CHILDS FOOT STOOL / STEP WITH ANTI-SLIP FÖRSIKTIG
Offered by REMI DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but not high emough., 27 Mar 2013
Had to return this stool as it was too low for my toddler toget on the toilet seat by himself, which was the main reason for purchasing it. It is however a very nice sturdy stool and not as expensive as others. Might be better suited for taller than average toddlers.

Celeste & Moon Night Light - Dragon
Celeste & Moon Night Light - Dragon
Offered by Nanny 999

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 27 Mar 2013
Helped my two and half year old son get over his sleepless nights after we converted his cotbed into a bed. It keeps him reassured and the soft light soothes him to sleep. Expensive but worth every penny.

Disney Mickey Mouse Night Light
Disney Mickey Mouse Night Light
Offered by Prestivo2

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and very flimsy., 27 Mar 2013
It does not look like it will last more than a day with my toddler, needless to say I returned it immediately.

Munchkin Secure Comfort Potty Seat
Munchkin Secure Comfort Potty Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat., 27 Mar 2013
I especially like the handles on the side which is practical and hygienic because my son always touches the toilet seat when sitting down. With this he can keep himself steady and hands germ free. The seat is also very easy to remove, clean, and back put on the toilet seat and stays in place. Excellent product.

Tippitoes Double Step Stool
Tippitoes Double Step Stool

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit expensive., 27 Mar 2013
Good product, does the job. I've given it 4 star because it is a bit expensive and also it could have been a little bit wider to allow toddler more room to manouver e.g. pull up pants/trousers before stepping down because otherwise he/she could topple over, especially boys. But all in all, a good sturdy step stool.

Knomo Women's Lola Laptop Handbag Gold Beige 24-254-GDB Medium
Knomo Women's Lola Laptop Handbag Gold Beige 24-254-GDB Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and style., 2 Jan 2012
Bought this bag to serve as a laptop bag as I have to carry my laptop 3 days in a week, but also because of the added advantage of serving as a handbag as it would be great to carry one bag rather than two. On the whole, I found this bag to be of great quality and it's design is very stylish without going overboard. I did receive lots of compliments for it.

I have however given only 4 stars because firstly, the handles keep getting twisted and I have to constantly readjust and they could have been made slightly longer to help balance the weight on the shoulders. Also it would have been better if it had a strap inside to hold the laptop in place, after all, it is primarily a laptop bag. For the price it's sold for, I expect it to have these features.

I would recommend but bear in mind the slight setbacks.

Page: 1 | 2