Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Carbon Steel 12 Tooth Soil Rake
Carbon Steel 12 Tooth Soil Rake
Offered by BoxBot

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy, 15 Oct. 2013
Again, I decided to use this garden tool before leaving any feedback, as I have been so disappointed by other more inferior gardening tools.

Solid, substantial but not too heavy, made it a joy to work with. A good buy and recommended.

Cast Iron Rusty Look Butterfly Garden Ornament
Cast Iron Rusty Look Butterfly Garden Ornament
Offered by garden ornaments and accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely.., 15 Oct. 2013
Impossible to find anything negative to say about this - Sweet..Much heavier than expected and the recipient is delighted with it.

Draper 05197 Carbon Steel Fork and Spade Set with Hand Trowel/ Fork Set (2 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price - Great quality.., 15 Oct. 2013
Thought I would use all this equipment before leaving any feedback, as I have been disappointed in the past by other more inferior gardening tools.

I,m pleased to be able to tell those that may be thinking that you "Only get what you pay for", can certainly in this case, forget that particular saying.

Great to use, heavier and more substantial than I expected..Tried and tested and Highly recommended.

Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for all lovers of Dylan, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bob Dylan Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
In his early days it seems that there was some question as to whether Dylan would be well received! His voice was unique, and thankfully he has left us music like this to enjoy.

Have to admit to not liking every song that he sang, but I,m sure I,m not on my own here when I say that. We all have our favourites.
For me 'I want you', has always been mine - Thoroughly enjoyed.

The Essential
The Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars The unforgettable and unique voice that is Dionne Warwick....., 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Essential (Audio CD)
....Playing the Cd, I was immediately transported back to the 60's. Not usually short of something to say! but I cannot better the previous reviews of this classy lady with the wonderful voice. Excellent.

The Best Of Brenda Lee
The Best Of Brenda Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Miss Dynamite...., 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Brenda Lee (Audio CD)
An extremely helpful review from Pete with his listings and info. 'Thank you'.

How can I better what has already been said about this lady and her unique voice.
My CD arrived quickly, and I immediately dropped tools to sit and listen.
I was transported back to the 50/60's era, and couldn't help but shed a tear listening
'All alone am I', as it happened to be, not only mine, but also my late husband's favourite

Beautiful.

Diamond Woven Blackout Curtains Terracotta 46 x 72
Diamond Woven Blackout Curtains Terracotta 46 x 72
Offered by Terry's Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with these curtains..., 3 Jan. 2013
Like most of us, when we are wanting something to match, it can be a gamble, unable to see before we buy.
I certainly wasn't disappointed with these curtains.The quality exceeded my expectations and the shade was exactly as pictured. They hang beautifully, and appear more expensive than they were.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2013 2:31 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect buy and very classy.................., 3 Jan. 2013
I am pretty tall, and whilst I did not want a 'midi' length, I didn't want one that was above the knee. Whilst I am anything but frumpish, I am a mature woman and my days of the mini are gone.
If I could award 10 stars for this skirt, I certainly would. Only ordered January 1st, it arrived on the 3rd. I think that is pretty good going.
The length/fit/shade and quality of the item are excellent. I am pleased to recommend - I,m sure you won't be disappointed.

Flowers in the Attic / Garden of Shadows / Seeds of Yesterday /  Petals On the Wind / If There Be Thorns
Flowers in the Attic / Garden of Shadows / Seeds of Yesterday / Petals On the Wind / If There Be Thorns
by Virginia Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyes down...for a good read, 12 Nov. 2012
A friend loaned me 'Flowers in the attic', with strict instructions that she wanted it returned! It was my first introduction to Virginia Andrews, and sitting down I was hooked from the first page. The book contained just about everything: Pathos, (without over sentiment), passion and Man's inhumanity to man. After that, I cannot wait to read the rest of the 'Flowers', and thanks to Amazon, and the speed of my delivery, I,m certain that I shall not be disappointed.

Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars A very worthy 5*, 10 Nov. 2012
When making my usual purchases from 'Amazon', I usually pay the minimum postage, or if offered free of charge, I choose that. In this case, I knew I would be away, and so I paid the additional cost to ensure next day delivery. Even though I was within the 'one hour time margin',enabling next day delivery, I had doubts. It was after all,5pm on a Friday evening. They were unfounded, as by 10.30 the very next day, (Sat), my monitor had arrived.

Very well packaged, and certainly bigger, and more solid than I expected - Couple that with clear, concise and easy to use instructions, make it an extremely good buy.

Thank you.