Profile for S. Popat > Reviews

Content by S. Popat

S. Popat "S. Popat" (UK)

Melissa & Doug Farm Sound Blocks(Batteries not included)
Melissa & Doug Farm Sound Blocks(Batteries not included)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun., 17 Jan. 2012
These farm sound blocks are great fun for my 2 year old, which is so chuffed every time he gets it right and the sounds come along!

GB eye Ltd, Maxi Poster, Toy Story, Heroes, (61x91.5cm)
GB eye Ltd, Maxi Poster, Toy Story, Heroes, (61x91.5cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic poster!, 17 Jan. 2012
My toddler has been getting recently into Toy Story and we bought this poster to complement his new bedroom. It is such an amazing quality poster and I am ever so pleased with the way it looks!

Fun4Walls Self Adhesive Wall Sticker, Peppa Pig Height Chart
Fun4Walls Self Adhesive Wall Sticker, Peppa Pig Height Chart

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stickers and brilliant quality!, 17 Jan. 2012
We moved our toddler from the nursery to his new `big boys room' and as a big Peppa Pig fun, his face was a priceless when he saw the Peppa Pig height chart on the wall! It is a little bit fiddly to put up, as you need to measure and then make sure you set up in a straight line! I recommend a partner to help as I found it almost impossible to set it up alone. Good quality stickers too that you can remove and re-add.

BEN & HOLLY'S LITTLE KINGDOM MAGNETS
BEN & HOLLY'S LITTLE KINGDOM MAGNETS
Offered by bulk sales uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun magnet stickers!, 17 Jan. 2012
These magnets are great fun for a toddler that likes Ben & Holly! We use them for the reward chart too, that I have set up on the fridge door, so my little one can move the characters `up' the chart for good behaviour. Keeps him also busy while I need to get on with the cooking or loading the dishwasher!

Peppa Pig Slimline Fridge Magnet Set - 16967
Peppa Pig Slimline Fridge Magnet Set - 16967
Offered by Dream Party

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun when Mummy is cooking!, 17 Jan. 2012
These magnets are great fun for a toddler that likes Peppa Pig! We use them for the reward chart too, that I have set up on the fridge door, so my little one can move the characters `up' the chart for good behaviour. Keeps him also busy while I need to get on with the cooking!

Sleepytot Bunny (Small, Cream)
Sleepytot Bunny (Small, Cream)
Offered by Top Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend the Sleepytot, 2 Feb. 2010
Our 6 month old will wake up crying several times throughout the night, as soon as the dummy will fell off his mouth. With Sleepytot, it took him a couple of days to figure out that the dummies were not far away for him to reach without us getting up and we haven't looked back since. Our little one will now find `his dummies' himself, when he does wake up without the crying and getting off to sleep by himself peacefully until the morning.