Profile for Mrs W > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fairy Woodland Fabric Noticeboard/Memo Pin Board
Fairy Woodland Fabric Noticeboard/Memo Pin Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a hair clip holder!, 27 Sept. 2014
Pleased with this for the price. Bought it for storing my daughters hair clips and it's perfect for that. Really pretty and well made.

Pintoy Doll's Buggy
Pintoy Doll's Buggy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic present for baby's first christmas!, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Doll's Buggy (Toy)
I ordered this for my daughter who was 11 months at christmas. I wanted something that could serve as a baby walker but have a bit more longevity once she was confidently walking. This pram is perfect! It is just the right height for her to toddle about pushing it and it is sturdy enough that it supports her weight without toppling over. It is a really high quality wooden toy and is easy to put together. I think she will play with it for some time to come - long after a normal baby walker would have become redundant. I also bought her the baby stella soft doll to go in it!

Emma Bridgewater Sampler Biscuit Barrel
Emma Bridgewater Sampler Biscuit Barrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely everyday biscuit barrel, 4 Sept. 2013
Bought this to go with the sampler tray I already have and to use as my everyday biscuit tin. arrived promptly. Pretty design.

Cute and Easy Crocheted Baby Clothes
Cute and Easy Crocheted Baby Clothes
by Nicki Trench

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely patterns, 4 Sept. 2013
Really pleased with this book. I have just learned to crochet but found the patterns easy to follow and there are some lovely patterns which I can't wait to make for my little girl. Lovely modern designs - not too dated. I also had a problem with a pattern and I emailed Nicki Trench directly and she provided assistance very quickly! Brilliant! Highly recommend.

Wallies Pirate Headboard Wall Decor
Wallies Pirate Headboard Wall Decor
Offered by Fun-Decor

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 9 Sept. 2012
really pleased with this. bought it for my sons bedroom as a general wall sticker rather than a headboard and it looks great. he loves it. very easy to apply and reposition. highly recommend.

Dinosaurs (Laminated posters)
Dinosaurs (Laminated posters)
by Schofield & Sims Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality but quite difficult to stick to wall!, 28 Jan. 2012
Really nice colourful poster, brilliant pictures and great size. Only minor criticism is that as the material is quite heavy it is difficult to make it stick to the wall - had to use a lot of blue tack!!

Farm Animals - Educational Poster Chart (40x60cm)
Farm Animals - Educational Poster Chart (40x60cm)
Offered by Poster Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 28 Jan. 2012
Really nice colourful poster. My 21 month old loves it - he points at all the animals and says the names. Definitely recommend.

Heartwarmers Grandad's Shed Home Plaque
Heartwarmers Grandad's Shed Home Plaque

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality. Very pleased, 28 Jan. 2012
Bought this as a christmas present. really pleased with it - bigger than I was expecting so great value for money.

Invisible Disc Plate Hangers 100mm
Invisible Disc Plate Hangers 100mm
Offered by Deal Sheal

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should, 16 Oct. 2011
Very pleased. Arrived promptly. Very easy to use. Very strong hold. Used it to hold a dinner plate sized plate - my son's christening plate. Would definitely use again.

Art of Being a Well Dressed Wife
Art of Being a Well Dressed Wife
by Fogarty Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift, 12 Sept. 2011
Bought this as a birthday present for a friend. Read a bit of it myself first and it's really good. My friend was thrilled with it. Love the pink colour. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2