Profile for Claire > Reviews

Amethyst & 925 Sterling Silver Ring
Offered by DTPSilver
Price: 16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 9 April 2014
I got this today as a gift for my mum for her birthday. It is very pretty but the amethyst is smaller than I imagined, can't expect any better though because its pretty cheap. Came in a cute small box. Overall its a nice product and looks pretty.

pointH Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 925, Lumia 928, Lumia 720, Lumia 520, Lumia 505, Lumia 620 In Ear Stereo Headphone Handsfree Earphone Headset 3.5mm With Micro Phone On / Off Switch - Gold (Red)
Offered by pointH
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic earphones, 9 April 2014
They are comfy, pretty and come in a variety of colour's. I bought red ones due to my nokia lumia being red and they go very nicely together. the sound that comes through is perfectly fine and you can even turn it on and off via the earphones. No issues, quick dispatch and delievery.

Energizer A23 Pack of 2 Batteries
Energizer A23 Pack of 2 Batteries
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 8 April 2014
Yes they work, came quick and glad I finally found some to repair my doorbell with.. unfortunately my doorbell broke =/ dang it!

Cherry Amber and Sterling Silver Ball Studs 8mm
Cherry Amber and Sterling Silver Ball Studs 8mm
Offered by Noda
Price: 20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings, 8 April 2014
I got these around a month/2 ago. Loved them when they came but since then I have had to repair them twice due to the amber falling out, i think they are glued in rather than screwed in? Repaired with super glue great for a while again.. then amber fell out again and can't find it anywhere *sad* But they were nice while they lasted.

Going To Hell (Deluxe Version)
Going To Hell (Deluxe Version)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My new fave CD, 8 April 2014
Came within delivery date in very good condition, decent packaging, and the music is great! so i'm very happy with it. *Favourite CD I bought this year*

Flat Ballerina Studded Toecap (Nude, Size 7 UK)
Flat Ballerina Studded Toecap (Nude, Size 7 UK)
Offered by Blunts Shoes
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They are okay, 8 April 2014
Unfortunately even though the Uk sizes are stated, they are not uk sizes a size 7 is more a size 5 (I always get size 7) swapped it for a size 8, customer service was good quick and easy but unfortunately, still too small. Apart from the sizing they do look like really nice shoes and I'm sure they'd look great on too.

UK Seller Sale 1mm Snake Chain Silver plated Lobster Claw Clasps Necklace 24"
UK Seller Sale 1mm Snake Chain Silver plated Lobster Claw Clasps Necklace 24"
Offered by IMESTORE E-COMMERCE COMPANY LTD.
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 8 April 2014
My favourite type of necklace is a snake necklace as I think they look very pretty and elegant, I bought this to go with a silver cross. It came the day after I ordered, no issues with packaging and its nicely made. Its exactly what I wanted, right length, material and style.

Gardman Cat Scratcher Tree
Gardman Cat Scratcher Tree
Offered by CharliesDirect
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Gardman Cat Scratcher Tree
Came via yodel postage within the delivery time, I wasn't in so was delivered next door, no problem :) Came in a largish cardboard box protected by cardboard cuttings, not that i think it was needed but fine anyhow. Screws in very easily, no tools needed just swivels onto the base. My cat is only small (oriental) this is a decent size for him and he found use of it straight away. Pretty + Perfect

Sterling Silver Cross Pendant necklace - SIZE: 27mm . Gift Boxed
Sterling Silver Cross Pendant necklace - SIZE: 27mm . Gift Boxed
Offered by Silver Style
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, 8 April 2014
This is a simple silver cross which is exactly what I was looking for, it came in a nice little box within the delivery time. It does not come with a necklace for all who are wondering, I purchased this along side a silver snake necklace which was good because I could get the exact length I wanted (longer than average) at 24 inches long. I've personalised it to myself, but even if you just want a normal sized necklace it will look very elegant. I would fully recommend to anyone wanting something simple and pretty, low cost.

Sterling Silver Plain Cross Drop Earring - SIZE: 8x15mm 6114. Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail
Offered by Silver Style
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 8 April 2014
These are pretty simple silver earrings. They arrived within plenty time of delivery date in a simple small box. Couldn't of asked for more - Happy with purchase

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7